Is this scam or what??

sahilsamyat

Hi Technofino community,

Something weird happening with me related cards and I don,t know that is a scam or genuine. I am explaining everything here and want some suggestions. It also help all of you if scam and not then it help me or someone else.

So, story start here....

I got call from someone and she is asking me about SBI credit card service goes well or not but I don't have SBI credit card. So, Here my conversation end but I am a curious person. So, I decided to continue the conversation because I am below the 21 years so, I know I can't get SBI cards because of my age 😂. So, no matter whatever she do but she didn't give me any useless SBI cards.

Now, She offer me a card as always that was only for as a chosen one 😂 as always. That offer for me, I repeate myself a special cards for me, neither a credit card nor a debit card. Yes, you heard right she was giving me a card that was not a credit nor a debit card that what she told me. I asked is something like this even exist?? She told me Yes, This is a discount card for your shopping benefits. This card is offered by VISA and Mastercard.

I am still curious from when Visa and Mastercard start offering card without any bank ties-up. If someone knows about that card please tell me. She told me yes, this card is offered by Visa and Mastercard. I asked which one Visa or Mastercard. Her reply was both of them offer that card and you have the credit card on these network so, after analysing your spend. We are giving you this card that is not a credit or debit card. This is a discount cards.

Here the benefits of the card:
1. You will get 30% discount on all shopping (unlimited, no any capping) online and offline excluding utility bill, government transactions, rent pay and wallet loads.
2. You will get a 5000 rs as welcome benefits.
3. You will also get a welcome kit in which you will a personalised pure leather wallet to carry our exclusive premium cards😂.
4. You will get a complimentary yearly health check-up in any hospital. Only conditions is you have to mail us atleast 1 week earlier to book the appointment with time and hospital name and we will book the appointment and send you the appointment letter.
5. You will get 2 package of domestic vacation with this card every year. You choose any places within India and go for the travel. Package cover the 3 days and 2 night in any hotel in any places in India with your foods included in this packages. Only term & condition is You have to mail atleast 1 month earlier. We will book everything for you. You only have to go there, check-in and after 3 days check-out. you don't have to pay a single penny to the hotel or any staff. ( I think this was too much😂).

Now, this the offer that comes with that discount cards and the charges for this card is 9,960 rupees that was a one-time payment. In this they are giving me 5000 rupees back so, my charges also become 4960. That is also told by her.

So, everything is clear then how to avail this 30% discount very simple.
1. They provide a cupon code that is applied on every site and I avail that 30% discount and after that I will pay the remaining amount is whatever way I want. Not from that card from any credit or debit card that I have. Why, because that is a discount card not credit or debit card. That is also told by that woman or lady😂.
2. Now for offline before paying any amount through swiping machine. First I swipe with this discount card then 30% discount applied then the remaining amount I will pay from any method or any way.
3. That's it no, If they don't have that swipe machine then we pay through scanning the QR Code. Sorry guys, I forget to ask how the discount code work on UPI.

This is all what I got from this dicount cards. Now, I am explaining why I think this is a scam.

1. During the call I asked the name of the card then the told me Simple Save card and after knowing all the benefits I am thinking from when VISA and Master card start providing standalone card. So, I decided search on the internet so I make the excuse and ask her to call tomorrow and then again I ask the card name. She told the name of card is Privelege card. When she calls me today she tells me the name of card is shopping card and now they start calling the name is just discount cards.

2. When she connect my call to its senior for further process then due to some reason that call got disconnected. Then after sometimes I got a call and he asked me you contact us for the axis bank credit card with our executive. I am totally confused when I asked for the axis credit card the he told me about offer and benefits. Then I told him she is telling me that is not a debit card or credit card and you are telling me axis credit card. Then he told me yes this card is not a debit card or credit card. You got the this card on the axis credit that is offered by mastercard & Visa card on your card.

3. He is demanding my credit card detail for the charges and yes also offering no-cost EMI. I also don't want to share my card detail to anyone that was told by even bank and all department. When I asked them She is saying for the charges and for the issue of your on the card. We need your credit card detail.

4. Last reason for the suspecion is how the hell did they earn money from that we are paying the money from any card that card only use for discount after that discounted money I will pay from my credit card the How the hell that card earn money.

Note: I don't know this type of card exist or not I try to find on the internet but got nothing, that's why I am writing this threads.

If this type of card exist, please tell us about this. This is a scam or not. I am 100% sure they will call me tomorrow for the give me some ggod question that I have to ask from them. If anything new I got I will update that here.

I request to everyone please aware about this and think carefully before trusting anyone. I also convinced that time but I told him to call tomorrow and start searching that card on internet then I realise that type of card don't even exists. If I am wrong please correct me.
Always do your own research before applying for any cards or giving money to anyone.

praful47

Hi Technofino community,

Something weird happening with me related cards and I don,t know that is a scam or genuine. I am explaining everything here and want some suggestions. It also help all of you if scam and not then it help me or someone else.

So, story start here....

I got call from someone and she is asking me about SBI credit card service goes well or not but I don't have SBI credit card. So, Here my conversation end but I am a curious person. So, I decided to continue the conversation because I am below the 21 years so, I know I can't get SBI cards because of my age 😂. So, no matter whatever she do but she didn't give me any useless SBI cards.

Now, She offer me a card as always that was only for as a chosen one 😂 as always. That offer for me, I repeate myself a special cards for me, neither a credit card nor a debit card. Yes, you heard right she was giving me a card that was not a credit nor a debit card that what she told me. I asked is something like this even exist?? She told me Yes, This is a discount card for your shopping benefits. This card is offered by VISA and Mastercard.

I am still curious from when Visa and Mastercard start offering card without any bank ties-up. If someone knows about that card please tell me. She told me yes, this card is offered by Visa and Mastercard. I asked which one Visa or Mastercard. Her reply was both of them offer that card and you have the credit card on these network so, after analysing your spend. We are giving you this card that is not a credit or debit card. This is a discount cards.

1. You will get 30% discount on all shopping (unlimited, no any capping) online and offline excluding utility bill, government transactions, rent pay and wallet loads.
3. You will also get a welcome kit in which you will a personalised pure leather wallet to carry our exclusive premium cards😂.
4. You will get a complimentary yearly health check-up in any hospital. Only conditions is you have to mail us atleast 1 week earlier to book the appointment with time and hospital name and we will book the appointment and send you the appointment letter.
5. You will get 2 package of domestic vacation with this card every year. You choose any places within India and go for the travel. Package cover the 3 days and 2 night in any hotel in any places in India with your foods included in this packages. Only term & condition is You have to mail atleast 1 month earlier. We will book everything for you. You only have to go there, check-in and after 3 days check-out. you don't have to pay a single penny to the hotel or any staff. ( I think this was too much😂).

Now, this the offer that comes with that discount cards and the charges for this card is 9,960 rupees that was a one-time payment. In this they are giving me 5000 rupees back so, my charges also become 4960. That is also told by her.

1. They provide a cupon code that is applied on every site and I avail that 30% discount and after that I will pay the remaining amount is whatever way I want. Not from that card from any credit or debit card that I have. Why, because that is a discount card not credit or debit card. That is also told by that woman or lady😂.
2. Now for offline before paying any amount through swiping machine. First I swipe with this discount card then 30% discount applied then the remaining amount I will pay from any method or any way.
3. That's it no, If they don't have that swipe machine then we pay through scanning the QR Code. Sorry guys, I forget to ask how the discount code work on UPI.

This is all what I got from this dicount cards. Now, I am explaining why I think this is a scam.

1. During the call I asked the name of the card then the told me Simple Save card and after knowing all the benefits I am thinking from when VISA and Master card start providing standalone card. So, I decided search on the internet so I make the excuse and ask her to call tomorrow and then again I ask the card name. She told the name of card is Privelege card. When she calls me today she tells me the name of card is shopping card and now they start calling the name is just discount cards.

2. When she connect my call to its senior for further process then due to some reason that call got disconnected. Then after sometimes I got a call and he asked me you contact us for the axis bank credit card with our executive. I am totally confused when I asked for the axis credit card the he told me about offer and benefits. Then I told him she is telling me that is not a debit card or credit card and you are telling me axis credit card. Then he told me yes this card is not a debit card or credit card. You got the this card on the axis credit that is offered by mastercard & Visa card on your card.

3. He is demanding my credit card detail for the charges and yes also offering no-cost EMI. I also don't want to share my card detail to anyone that was told by even bank and all department. When I asked them She is saying for the charges and for the issue of your on the card. We need your credit card detail.

4. Last reason for the suspecion is how the hell did they earn money from that we are paying the money from any card that card only use for discount after that discounted money I will pay from my credit card the How the hell that card earn money.

Note: I don't know this type of card exist or not I try to find on the internet but got nothing, that's why I am writing this threads.

If this type of card exist, please tell us about this. This is a scam or not. I am 100% sure they will call me tomorrow for the give me some ggod question that I have to ask from them. If anything new I got I will update that here.

I request to everyone please aware about this and think carefully before trusting anyone. I also convinced that time but I told him to call tomorrow and start searching that card on internet then I realise that type of card don't even exists. If I am wrong please correct me.
Always do your own research before applying for any cards or giving money to anyone.
Call kare to unko bolna ....

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    33.2 KB · Views: 16

MrJJ

Babu bhaiya has best answer for these calls:

iu

EWCQzBYU4AAUfyi.jpg

DocFixIt

Hi Technofino community,

So, story start here....

Is she can persuade you so much ..
She is a keeper. ..
Pass on number in Dm 🥸

Hi Technofino community,

So, story start here....

Yahi toh problem hai. Scam karna hai toh thoda acche se attempt karo. Thoda toh realistic lagna chahiye. In Babu bhaiya's words "Kya Gunda Banega Re Tu". 🤣

Swastik

I got the theme of your story in 1st 2 paragraphs ,yes it's a scam like 6 years ago ,I've received the same call ,so did a friend of mine ,

I read on mouthshut then that they'll actually send you card and a brochure of Benefit , but none of it will work ,no customer care, no refund

Just stay away from it