• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is paid Magnus worth it?

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi
Tried for FYF Infinia, didn't get it.
Already has LTF DCB.
Should I go for paid Magnus?
Axis is offering it but not FYF.
Average spend of about 3 lac only.

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sorry I think the lifetime free offer is over but you can still get Magnus burgundy card if you open a burgundy savings account and put 30 lacs fixed deposits and wait 60 days and then apply for it
Bro you changed the topic itself, we are talking about LTF, not to get magnus burgundy, i already have LTF MB. To clarify it to the OP only i asked about offer extension.

drsel

TF Legend
Answer is paid Magnus Burgundy is definitely worth it.
Even paid plain Magnus is worth it for the non spend benefits of unlimited free lounge access for domestic and international airports EazyDiner 50% and 40% discounts

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi
Tried for FYF Infinia, didn't get it.
Already has LTF DCB.
Should I go for paid Magnus?
Axis is offering it but not FYF.
Average spend of about 3 lac only.
Are you talking about normal magnus or M4B?
I think normal Magnus is still worth it if you are looking to transfer in accor.
Base reward rate would be 2.4%(x1.8) and for flights/hotels via traveledge its 12%(x1.8). Also 1% on HDFC bill pay using platinum debit card.
I am facing similar scenario of whether to renew it or not. I also have LTF DCB. Any insights would be appreciated.

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Well then I think you should get Atlas if you are into miles.

Magnus is also a good enough card if you are into miles and can use the extra features like BOGO on BMS, guest lounge, eazydiner benefits, etc.

if not into miles then DCB should be enough