• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Myzone (Paid) to Select (Paid), is it still worth in 2024 ?

BK7

TF Buzz
Hello all,

I am using my dad's CreditCard which is Myzone card (Paid variant issued in 2017) and now it got an upgrade offer over netbanking where it is showing as Select card, is it still worth in 2024.

I am more inclined towards Atlas card, if I request Atlas card for my father instead of Select card, will they issue Atlas or again ask for income proofs ?

If not I would like to get anything LTF, what steps need to be followed here.

If this case do not work, I would like to apply Atlas C2C basis. Can anyone guide me on this.

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
HDFC can if you can cancel your card and apply again via C2C but I won't recommend that and for SBI you can take a High Fees card using C2C of your Axis Card then can merge the limit of both the cards which again is a cumbersome process.

Atleast 6 Months old card is required for C2C.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
HDFC can if you can cancel your card and apply again via C2C but I won't recommend that and for SBI you can take a High Fees card using C2C of your Axis Card then can merge the limit of both the cards which again is a cumbersome process.
Sbi does c2c 🤔.. i can get higher variant card