• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it possible to get second Axis Bank Credit Card Within 3 months?

rummank

TF Neo
Hey Folks!

I recently received the Axis Magnus CC and I've been thinking of getting the atlas card too for accumulating edge miles mainly through travel transactions. Is it wise to apply for it in a week of getting the card? Does axis approve such applications?

Thanks!

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I’m trying the same. Got my Vistara infinite a week back and applied for Magnus today.
How did you apply for the vistara infinite, and where?

What was the process? I applied at Delhi airport but it was rejected. No documents were asked except for other bank's credit card statement.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for it online through the axis website. Was straight forward. Didnt need to submit any docs either.
Great. Do you hold a bank account with them ? I presume only in that case they will waive off any doc submission.

How much time did it take for you to get the card ?

karthikska

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Great. Do you hold a bank account with them ? I presume only in that case they will waive off any doc submission.

How much time did it take for you to get the card ?
no bank account. took about 10 working days. For the VI card, they did not ask for docs. For the Magnus card, they asked for a months payslip.

SunnyM

TF Premier
I have just now recieved my flipkart axis Bank credit card . I set up the card (generated the pin also) and did an online transaction also. I called the customer care asking for airtel axis credit card . They denied and said you can apply after 3 months . I tried with two calls and with both calls the same info. They said they have stopped giving credit cards without cooling off period.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
I have just now recieved my flipkart axis Bank credit card . I set up the card (generated the pin also) and did an online transaction also. I called the customer care asking for airtel axis credit card . They denied and said you can apply after 3 months . I tried with two calls and with both calls the same info. They said they have stopped giving credit cards without cooling off period.
I got two axis card in span of two weeks there no rules.. I would suggest you get in touch with agent from local branch

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for Axis vistara card through branch. The agent came to office and id biometric, but only collected 2 month's salary slips from me.

Now I got this email from Axis...does it mean the application is rejected, ? it looks like they need more documents.

Thank you for applying for an Axis Bank Credit card. However we regret our inability to process the same as
the documents provided by you are insufficient/inadequate and does not meet the Bank's credit norms.
Please note approval of a credit card is subject to the application meeting Terms and Conditions.
For further clarifications, please contact our 24 hour customer care center at 1860-500-5555 or
1860-419-5555. Alternatively you may write to us through www.axisbank.com/support
We would like to thank you once again for your interest in our credit card and hope to serve you in future.

Thank you for your application of the Axis Bank Credit Card. We would like to inform you that approval of a credit card is subject to the application meeting specific Terms and Conditions.​
We have reviewed your card application and as per our internal policy we cannot process your request at this stage.​

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I applied for Axis vistara card through branch. The agent came to office and id biometric, but only collected 2 month's salary slips from me.

Now I got this email from Axis...does it mean the application is rejected, ? it looks like they need more documents.

Thank you for applying for an Axis Bank Credit card. However we regret our inability to process the same as
the documents provided by you are insufficient/inadequate and does not meet the Bank's credit norms.
Please note approval of a credit card is subject to the application meeting Terms and Conditions.
For further clarifications, please contact our 24 hour customer care center at 1860-500-5555 or
1860-419-5555. Alternatively you may write to us through www.axisbank.com/support
We would like to thank you once again for your interest in our credit card and hope to serve you in future.

Thank you for your application of the Axis Bank Credit Card. We would like to inform you that approval of a credit card is subject to the application meeting specific Terms and Conditions.​
We have reviewed your card application and as per our internal policy we cannot process your request at this stage.​
Yes... Its a rejection in sugar coated language

anirbanm

TF Select
VIP Lounge
no bank account. took about 10 working days. For the VI card, they did not ask for docs. For the Magnus card, they asked for a months payslip.
I agree, nowadays I only apply for Axis CCs via offline method. Otherwise till date, all my online applications have been rejected for no reason.
I got two axis card in span of two weeks there no rules.. I would suggest you get in touch with agent from local branch

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi, Does Axis still allow/approve the application for the 2nd card within span of 30days ?

I got the Atlas and now thinking of Miles & More Select for the current promotion...

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hi, Does Axis still allow/approve the application for the 2nd card within span of 30days ?

I got the Atlas and now thinking of Miles & More Select for the current promotion...
No, apply after 90 days. You can also apply offline. Alternatively, you can try calling customer care to check with them if a Miles and More card is available as a pre-approved option.