• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit Card System Loopholes Revealed

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello TFCians,

In the past few weeks, I noticed several tweets regarding Axis Bank loopholes, with people using the hashtag #IYKYK (If you know you know). These tweets highlighted certain loopholes related to Axis Bank credit cards. Today, I'll summarize the information and make it public. Please understand that I am not promoting the use of these loopholes. If something goes against the bank's policies, it is important to abide by them. I am not responsible for any losses or problems that may arise. It's worth noting that some individuals are selling these loopholes to make money.

Loophole Related to Axis Reserve: The Axis Reserve card has a welcome benefit where you receive 50,000 bonus EDGE points after activating the card. However, Axis Bank has been crediting 50,000 bonus EDGE points after every card replacement. This means that if you have a Reserve card, you can block and replace your card to activate it and receive 50,000 bonus EDGE points. It's important to mention that Axis Bank reversed lakhs of EDGE points from accounts that used this loophole to accumulate points, but the loophole still seems to be working.

Loophole Related to Axis Magnus: Similar to the Axis Reserve card replacement loophole, you can receive a 10,000 TataCLiQ gift voucher after each card replacement.

Axis Atlas: Again, using the card replacement loophole, you can receive 5,000 bonus EDGE Miles.

EDGE Reward System: Axis Bank has different categories for their credit cards, including HNI Cards, Affluent Cards, and other cards. HNI cards have the highest transfer rate, typically 5:4. Affluent cards have a transfer rate of 10:1, and other cards have a rate of 20:1 (normally). However, if you have an HNI card such as Magnus or Reserve, you can transfer all your EDGE points, including those earned using Affluent and other cards, at the rate of 5:4. This means you can transfer your points at the Magnus or Reserve rate.

Axis Bank Samsung Infinite Credit Card: People are applying for the Axis Samsung Infinite Credit Card to receive 30,000 bonus EDGE points by paying Rs. 5,000 + GST. If they have an Axis Magnus or Reserve card, they can transfer these 30,000 EDGE points at the rate of 5 EDGE miles = 4 airmiles/hotel points (HNI Card rate). Axis Bank has struggled to categorize their EDGE points, as customers currently have only one EDGE points account. It's quite challenging for Axis Bank to address this issue. Additionally, one can get the 5:4 rate for Axis MyZone and IOCL cards' EDGE points if they have one HNI card.

Axis Multibrand Voucher: The Axis Multibrand Voucher is available for Axis Privilege Cardholders only. It offers a redemption rate of 1 EDGE = Rs. 0.40, which is double the value compared to normal point redemption. However, if you have an Axis Magnus then you can redeem your EDGE points for multi-brand voucher, or any other card along with an Axis Privilege Card, you can redeem all your EDGE points for the Multi-brand Voucher.

These are a few of the active loopholes. I am sharing this information because I dislike the #IYKYK culture and related tweets. In my opinion, if you have a trick or loophole to share, just post it without the need for cryptic hashtags.
See, I'm not a saint. I do use loopholes to accumulate reward points, and I enjoy doing so. However, I have never used any illegal loopholes. It is important to understand the associated risks with these practices. I am not encouraging you to use these loopholes; it is your decision. Keep in mind that the bank may reverse all reward points earned through unfair means in the future.

Let me know your opinion by replying to this thread. If you are new here, don't forget to join the TF Community. It's not about learning loopholes, but also about gaining real credit card and personal finance-related information and sharing knowledge.

ismail

TF Select
Hello TFCians,

In the past few weeks, I noticed several tweets regarding Axis Bank loopholes, with people using the hashtag #IYKYK (If you know you know). These tweets highlighted certain loopholes related to Axis Bank credit cards. Today, I'll summarize the information and make it public. Please understand that I am not promoting the use of these loopholes. If something goes against the bank's policies, it is important to abide by them. I am not responsible for any losses or problems that may arise. It's worth noting that some individuals are selling these loopholes to make money.

Loophole Related to Axis Reserve: The Axis Reserve card has a welcome benefit where you receive 50,000 bonus EDGE points after activating the card. However, Axis Bank has been crediting 50,000 bonus EDGE points after every card replacement. This means that if you have a Reserve card, you can block and replace your card to activate it and receive 50,000 bonus EDGE points. It's important to mention that Axis Bank reversed lakhs of EDGE points from accounts that used this loophole to accumulate points, but the loophole still seems to be working.

Loophole Related to Axis Magnus: Similar to the Axis Reserve card replacement loophole, you can receive a 10,000 TataCLiQ gift voucher after each card replacement.

Axis Atlas: Again, using the card replacement loophole, you can receive 5,000 bonus EDGE Miles.

EDGE Reward System: Axis Bank has different categories for their credit cards, including HNI Cards, Affluent Cards, and other cards. HNI cards have the highest transfer rate, typically 5:4. Affluent cards have a transfer rate of 10:1, and other cards have a rate of 20:1 (normally). However, if you have an HNI card such as Magnus or Reserve, you can transfer all your EDGE points, including those earned using Affluent and other cards, at the rate of 5:4. This means you can transfer your points at the Magnus or Reserve rate.

Axis Bank Samsung Infinite Credit Card: People are applying for the Axis Samsung Infinite Credit Card to receive 30,000 bonus EDGE points by paying Rs. 5,000 + GST. If they have an Axis Magnus or Reserve card, they can transfer these 30,000 EDGE points at the rate of 5 EDGE miles = 4 airmiles/hotel points (HNI Card rate). Axis Bank has struggled to categorize their EDGE points, as customers currently have only one EDGE points account. It's quite challenging for Axis Bank to address this issue. Additionally, one can get the 5:4 rate for Axis MyZone and IOCL cards' EDGE points if they have one HNI card.

Axis Multibrand Voucher: The Axis Multibrand Voucher is available for Axis Privilege Cardholders only. It offers a redemption rate of 1 EDGE = Rs. 0.40, which is double the value compared to normal point redemption. However, if you have an Axis Magnus then you can redeem your EDGE points for multi-brand voucher, or any other card along with an Axis Privilege Card, you can redeem all your EDGE points for the Multi-brand Voucher.

These are a few of the active loopholes. I am sharing this information because I dislike the #IYKYK culture and related tweets. In my opinion, if you have a trick or loophole to share, just post it without the need for cryptic hashtags.
See, I'm not a saint. I do use loopholes to accumulate reward points, and I enjoy doing so. However, I have never used any illegal loopholes. It is important to understand the associated risks with these practices. I am not encouraging you to use these loopholes; it is your decision. Keep in mind that the bank may reverse all reward points earned through unfair means in the future.

Let me know your opinion by replying to this thread. If you are new here, don't forget to join the TF Community. It's not about learning loopholes, but also about gaining real credit card and personal finance-related information and sharing knowledge.
i did not know about magnus replacement tata cliq voucher..
and anyways its of no use now

Today my friend mentioned about new and very grave loophole under Axis magnus -

1. He saved his Magnus card details in 1 of the international app, and some how his card details got compromised. Suddenly few transactions happened with his card details using that app. In these international apps you dont need otp hence transaction went through. He called Magnus customer care and they blocked the card, issued new card and raised dispute on those transactions after giving temporary credit. Things were sorted
2. He received 2nd card and activated that with international transaction as well, within 3 days of activation another few transaction happened in same app as he didnt remove the card details in that app thinking its already blocked. And that app was not accessed by him at all during this time so no question of saving his new card there.
3. To reverify he did try to do this on his own and entered just cvv of old card in already saved card details of the 1st card. To his surprise the transaction went through.

This is not an app issue but Axis magnus card loophole.

Issue is raised to Axis and they are also surprised.

I am writing this post to just make everyone aware that dont blindly believe if card is blocked the transaction cant happen using old card. In case if you have also compromised card please make sure this doesnt happen with you.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Today my friend mentioned about new and very grave loophole under Axis magnus -

1. He saved his Magnus card details in 1 of the international app, and some how his card details got compromised. Suddenly few transactions happened with his card details using that app. In these international apps you dont need otp hence transaction went through. He called Magnus customer care and they blocked the card, issued new card and raised dispute on those transactions after giving temporary credit. Things were sorted
2. He received 2nd card and activated that with international transaction as well, within 3 days of activation another few transaction happened in same app as he didnt remove the card details in that app thinking its already blocked. And that app was not accessed by him at all during this time so no question of saving his new card there.
3. To reverify he did try to do this on his own and entered just cvv of old card in already saved card details of the 1st card. To his surprise the transaction went through.

This is not an app issue but Axis magnus card loophole.

Issue is raised to Axis and they are also surprised.

I am writing this post to just make everyone aware that dont blindly believe if card is blocked the transaction cant happen using old card. In case if you have also compromised card please make sure this doesnt happen with you.
It's visa. They are allowing transactions without cvv in tokenized cards.

raghav101

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Well there is a certain line of code which if you plug into a certain web address gives you exactly 6.5 times the amount of points you have in your HDFC account. And it’s still not fixed, been over 8 months.

Some people here are already using that loophole to exponentially multiply their points and you know that Infinia point = 1Rs. so now you can do the math!
Tell me about it. How to use?