• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

It is possible to get second Hdfc bank credit card?

CodeNinja

TF Buzz
I recently opted for classic banking and post that i have been reciving mails to apply for premium cards like regalia, diners privilege etc. I already hold moneyback card from the last 7-8 months and when i go through the online application form through the received link, i am able to view the eligible cards. I want to know if i apply for regalia will i get it or the application will get rejected? I plan to take add on card in the name of my father who already has a hdfc card though to convert to LTF.

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I recently opted for classic banking and post that i have been reciving mails to apply for premium cards like regalia, diners privilege etc. I already hold moneyback card from the last 7-8 months and when i go through the online application form through the received link, i am able to view the eligible cards. I want to know if i apply for regalia will i get it or the application will get rejected? I plan to take add on card in the name of my father who already has a hdfc card though to convert to LTF.
99.9% it will be rejected. 0.01% if u have good luck, u may get.. ☺️

CodeNinja

TF Buzz
As expected they put the application on hold citing I already hold a credit card with them. They have although linked a form for limit enhancement. Would it be considered considering i got limit enhanced last month only?