• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IRCTC Executive Lounge Delhi Platform 1

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Hi guys!

I accessed the railway lounge today at NDLs platform 1 side and it was a pleasant experience. This lounge is much newer and better than the one on platform 16. They are currently accepting select ICICI credit cards which give railway lounge access and an unknown Kotak Debit Card. The food was good with a good menu! See for yourself. I used my LTF ICICI MMT Platinum card to access this.

Detailed review

Last edited:

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi guys!

I accessed the railway lounge today at NDLs platform 1 side and it was a pleasant experience. This lounge is much newer and better than the one on platform 16. They are currently accepting select ICICI credit cards which give railway lounge access and an unknown Kotak Debit Card. The food was good with a good menu! See for yourself. I used my LTF ICICI MMT Platinum card to access this.

Detailed review

Turns out Tata Neu Cards also accepted via Dreamfolks partnership .

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I did notice that when I add IDFC card to my dreamfolks account, railway lounge access are not showing up but adding ICICI Coral card shows the railway lounge benefit and able to generate the QR Code too.
My cc added in DF web shows this but railway is covered as per t and c of idfc

Attachments

• CF48CF61-D23A-43FC-AD75-7AE2DD6AD87B.jpeg
    CF48CF61-D23A-43FC-AD75-7AE2DD6AD87B.jpeg
    275 KB · Views: 47

anishaga

TF Select
Has anyone tried to get a complementary access to P1 NDLS railway lounge via the ICICI Coral Rupay Credit Card. If yes, is there any condition like minimum spend in current/prev quarter to avail the benefit?

Raaghul5

TF Buzz
Has anyone tried to get a complementary access to P1 NDLS railway lounge via the ICICI Coral Rupay Credit Card. If yes, is there any condition like minimum spend in current/prev quarter to avail the benefit?
There are no such conditions to acess railway lounges. Just present your card and pnr details to get your access to the lounge.