• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Iphone 15 pro max in dubai

Hello I am going to dubai in March and i am going to buy iphone 15 pro max in dubai Meena bazaar let me know iphone have a International warranty? I am going to buy American version in dubai will I get International warranty on iphone or I have to buy uae version for warranty?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello I am going to dubai in March and i am going to buy iphone 15 pro max in dubai Meena bazaar let me know iphone have a International warranty? I am going to buy American version in dubai will I get International warranty on iphone or I have to buy uae version for warranty?
Buy international not American as Amrika version is tied with some sim provider .
With physical sim card slot
Buy in cash .
Warranty is world wide ( apple aint OnePlus ✅😆😆)
Good luck

deep@vie

TF Legend
If difference is not much,buy from apple store.
You've to have invoice in order to get warranty benefits.
Even US version won't cause an issue.
It's just it won't have a physical sim card slot.

If difference is not much,buy from apple store.
You've to have invoice in order to get warranty benefits.
Even US version won't cause an issue.
It's just it won't have a physical sim card slot.
I think in apple store price is AED5099 in website and price will be as website in apple store?

Dad0h0j0

TF Premier
Apple do provide World wide warranty.

but i had purchased galaxy watch 5 from Samsung (city store-meena bazar)
it doesn't allow me to share health data to my phone, other wise all was working well.

now i switched to apple.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I bought iPhone 15 Pro Max from Dubai in Feb for a friend. Got it from Dubai Mall apple store. Price was 5099 AED... roughly converts to 1.15L without any currency markup

Apple official store in Dubai does not provide VAT refund. They called it out before purchase itself. So final price will be 1.15 L. Checked with friend and he was ok so bought it anyways.

Meena Bazar price is around ~99k for Japan variant. Someone posted it on Twitter recently. +-5-6k for other country variants.

According to Nabeel Nawab (Youtuber), some Indian service centres create trouble if you show meena bazaar bill, but don't if you show apple store bill. I haven't verified it personally so not sure. It is a hit or a miss

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
According to Nabeel Nawab (Youtuber), some Indian service centres create trouble if you show meena bazaar bill, but don't if you show apple store bill. I haven't verified it personally so not sure. It is a hit or a miss
Only third party service centre

Dad0h0j0

TF Premier
I think apple has support app where you can check the coverage of Warranty. If they say its under coverage apple service center should provide no question asked.

I bought iPhone 15 Pro Max from Dubai in Feb for a friend. Got it from Dubai Mall apple store. Price was 5099 AED... roughly converts to 1.15L without any currency markup
Apple official store in Dubai does not provide VAT refund. They called it out before purchase itself. So final price will be 1.15 L. Checked with friend and he was ok so bought it anyways.

Meena Bazar price is around ~99k for Japan variant. Someone posted it on Twitter recently. +-5-6k for other country variants.

I have never been asked to show a bill by a service centre in India. They ask for the serial number to check the warranty status on the website.