• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

S24 ultra or apple 15 pro max

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
(I'm not sure if you've long pressed the spacebar to move cursor across words)
TBH, never had any problem with iPhone keyboard with the things you specified. But yeah, it is subjective.
I hate that long press in my ipad ..

Only thing i loved was i could pick up phone even on my ipad while studying
An 🍎 a day keeps doctor 😷 away.
May be that's why he doesn't like 🍎 📱
I have poco X2 .. i chnged it software so many times going to apple felt like restrictions..

But i will buy MacBook for work when i work ..
Some medical equipment software are optimised with Mac bcz its usa tech

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
S24 Ultra 512gb on Samsung student website is coming at 123000 including HDFC discount.

If I select emi option, Price further comes down to 114000 (that's the OTP amount that I received). Upon conversion to Emi, I'll have to pay 123000.

Any idea if I will be able to cancel the emi after placing an order and get the emi interest discount ? Has anyone done this on Samsung website?

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
S24 Ultra 512gb on Samsung student website is coming at 123000 including HDFC discount.

If I select emi option, Price further comes down to 114000 (that's the OTP amount that I received). Upon conversion to Emi, I'll have to pay 123000.

Any idea if I will be able to cancel the emi after placing an order and get the emi interest discount ? Has anyone done this on Samsung website?
I had done this for LG offline purchase. I had purchased on EMI and hence got discounted price based on EMI. Then I contacted HDFC Bank customer care to cancel EMI. They asked me to issue the exact amount payment on immediate basis, which I did, then again called them up to confirm that they have adjusted the amount against pre-payment and not as a direct credit to the card account, they confirmed the same too.

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
I had done this for LG offline purchase. I had purchased on EMI and hence got discounted price based on EMI. Then I contacted HDFC Bank customer care to cancel EMI. They asked me to issue the exact amount payment on immediate basis, which I did, then again called them up to confirm that they have adjusted the amount against pre-payment and not as a direct credit to the card account, they confirmed the same too.
So were to able to get that emi interest as discount without any hassle?

And if you can help, should I cancel emi after I receive the product or just after placing the order?

chiggybansal1

TF Select
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
If anyone plans to upgrade to samsung phone/tab in india, best time is pre-order. Next is bbd/gif.

I had gifted tab s7/8 + during preorder Which had free keyboard cover, free screen replacement, and some sw subscriptions. Couple months later just the device cost without any freebies was more than that. I've seen this trend since galaxy s6 mobile.

People who can't wait should take during pre-order. Risk averse People should wait for user review & take during bbd/gif. For rest of the year, many times offline market has better deals.
Yes exactly that's my point!

chiggybansal1

TF Select
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
So were to able to get that emi interest as discount without any hassle?

And if you can help, should I cancel emi after I receive the product or just after placing the order?
Its not a difficult job buddy bta dena I will help you out when you transact it usually takes 3-4 days after settlement of transaction.