• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I need an imported iphone 15 pro max 256gb white titanium

friends2b11

TF Select
Is there anyone in this group from Kolkata or surrounding area who is coming from Dubai and can bring iphone pro max 256gb white titanium for me.

Or can anyone tell me where in Kolkata I can get imported iPhone 15 Pro Max at very low price ? (Any varrient with single esim+ physical sim or dual physical sim)

Or if there is anyone who buy iPhone from dubai and sell it here can also contact me.

Tejo

TF Legend
Is there anyone in this group from Kolkata or surrounding area who is coming from Dubai and can bring iphone pro max 256gb white titanium for me.

Or can anyone tell me where in Kolkata I can get imported iPhone 15 Pro Max at very low price ? (Any varrient with single esim+ physical sim or dual physical sim)

Or if there is anyone who buy iPhone from dubai and sell it here can also contact me.
Don't do this type of trade virtually, here.

You could be easily scammed.

Go to your nearby city and enquire in medium cellphone shops, they could help you.

bhuvan07

TF Buzz
bro iphone 15 pro max costs 5100 AED In dubai, which is 1,20,000 indian rupees plus the person who will import the phone will take some money. i would suggest u buy iphone 15 which is avaible for 67,000 using hdfc card. In Dubai iphone 15 is 75000 inr. So buy iphone 15 which is 67,000 or go for iphone 15 pro which will cost u 1,25,000 including cashbacks and all. Better buy from india.
PROS OF BUYING FROM INDIA-
1. YOU GET THE BILL. ALSO THE BILL ON YOUR NAME.
2. IF YOU HAVE A FIRM, YOU CAN GET THE IPHONE ON YOUR FIRM NAME AND GET GST WHICH IS 18% BACK. 18% OF IPHONE 15 PRO IS 25,000. So with cashback and gst rebate your phone will cost you only 1 lakhs which is the same price that you will get in dubai for.
3. YOU GET A FRESH NEW SEALED PHONE UNLIKE DUBAI OPTION BECAUSE THE CUSTOMS WILL ONLY ALLOW OPENED PHONE.

friends2b11

TF Select
Don't do this type of trade virtually, here.

You could be easily scammed.

Go to your nearby city and enquire in medium cellphone shops, they could help you.
Thanks bro for your suggestion.I will take the product face to face.So chances of getting scam are very less.
A friend of mine is now in Dubai but he just went to Dubai and he will not return to India now.

In fact, many people come who bring extra iPhones from Dubai and sell them in local stores.

So if I contact those importers I will get much less from the store.

Imported seal packed non activated iPhone 15 pro max 256gb (Japan/hong kong varrient) are being sold at local shops in Kolkata for Rs 125,000-130000.

friends2b11

TF Select
bro iphone 15 pro max costs 5100 AED In dubai, which is 1,20,000 indian rupees plus the person who will import the phone will take some money. i would suggest u buy iphone 15 which is avaible for 67,000 using hdfc card. In Dubai iphone 15 is 75000 inr. So buy iphone 15 which is 67,000 or go for iphone 15 pro which will cost u 1,25,000 including cashbacks and all. Better buy from india.
PROS OF BUYING FROM INDIA-
1. YOU GET THE BILL. ALSO THE BILL ON YOUR NAME.
2. IF YOU HAVE A FIRM, YOU CAN GET THE IPHONE ON YOUR FIRM NAME AND GET GST WHICH IS 18% BACK. 18% OF IPHONE 15 PRO IS 25,000. So with cashback and gst rebate your phone will cost you only 1 lakhs which is the same price that you will get in dubai for.
3. YOU GET A FRESH NEW SEALED PHONE UNLIKE DUBAI OPTION BECAUSE THE CUSTOMS WILL ONLY ALLOW OPENED PHONE.
Thanks bro for the reply.
Bro, a friend of mine lives in Dubai. He bought seal packed non activated iPhone 15 pro max 256gb( Japan varrient) from Meena Bazaar in Dubai for 4500 AED (approx 1lakh INR).Bought it a month ago, maybe the price has dropped more now.

Even on this site someone wrote that two months ago he bought iphone 15 pro max from Meena bazaar at this price.(4475 AED)

Imported seal packed non activated iPhone 15 Pro Max is being sold locally in Kolkata for INR 125,000-130000.If you live in Kolkata you can check local stores and you will also get non activated iPhone 15 pro max at this price.
And since Apple gives international warranty, there will be no warranty problem expected.I contacted the local dealer and they said that there would be no problem with the warranty.
But the problem is that my friend won't come back to India by now, he just went to Dubai.
That's why I'm looking for someone else or those who bring iPhones from there and sell them in local stores. If I can contact them I can get 15 pro max at a lower price than the local ones.