• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia rejected inspite ofITR

vikasr94

TF Select
VIP Lounge
HDFC Infinia Upgrade request getting rejected even though ITR is 48L

Sent emails to the 2 email IDs one after the other and got the generic email stating that “
we regret to convey that we are unable to accede your request for card upgrade to Infinia card currently as per the internal criteria of the Bank. We would like to mention that the same is not in isolation to your card account but is followed as a standard procedure across all customers.”

Existing Regalia has a limit of 8L and been using it for more than 3 years.

I don’t satisfy the 10L limit and 7.5L spends over the last 6 months criteria.

Is there something that I can with respect to 48L ITR ?

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Nope, thats not the case. As per my RM (Not corporate but preferred banking account RM), mine is rejected since I did not spend 6-7L in last 6 months on MoneyBack CC that I have. Who in right mind would spend on something as shitty as MoneyBack.
I think you misunderstood me. I was correcting the salary credit part. The condition of having 6-7L spent in the last 6 months is also a must.

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I had dcp wallet loads were counted for milestone benefit in that
Hmm, not sure if that is intended or a miss, or maybe the T&Cs have changed. This is for both DCP and DCB, although I havent tested it myself. If it works, then it is good, can think of few places where I can use it.

Screenshot 2023-10-28 230505.png

Did you by any chance also get RPs for those transactions?

sv004

TF Premier
Hmm, not sure if that is intended or a miss, or maybe the T&Cs have changed. This is for both DCP and DCB, although I havent tested it myself. If it works, then it is good, can think of few places where I can use it.

Screenshot 2023-10-28 230505.png

Did you by any chance also get RPs for those transactions?
It was last year before this notification now they might have removed it. Also ended up converting dcp to millennia due to acceptability issues

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
HDFC Infinia Upgrade request getting rejected even though ITR is 48L

Sent emails to the 2 email IDs one after the other and got the generic email stating that “
we regret to convey that we are unable to accede your request for card upgrade to Infinia card currently as per the internal criteria of the Bank. We would like to mention that the same is not in isolation to your card account but is followed as a standard procedure across all customers.”

Existing Regalia has a limit of 8L and been using it for more than 3 years.

I don’t satisfy the 10L limit and 7.5L spends over the last 6 months criteria.

Is there something that I can with respect to 48L ITR ?
Alternatively if your RM is strong, ask him to take an approval for a non NPSL infinia. That should suffice for existing 8 L limit.

shashankrt

TF Premier
1. close all hdfc account and credit cards
2. wait 6 months. Your previous cards will get purged.
3. open a new salary account, with monthly credit > 3.25LPM
4. HDFC will start harrassing you for credit cards. Say NO
5. Wait for 3 months with net salary credit of >3.25LPM
6. Apply online for CC. Don't bother with agents/RM/branches.
7. you should see infinia as one of eligible cards.

This worked for me.
Opening and closing salary accounts may not be that easy for everyone. Often they have to go through their company finance team and this can be a pain as they will raise queries.