• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

INDUSIND SIGNATURE EXCLUSIVE DC BMS BOGO OFFER

Does IndusInd Signature Exclusive Debit Card BMS BOGO offer has a daily or monthly quota?

In BMS T&C they have mentioned daily quota for Platinum plus, Titanium Plus, Signature, Duo and Titanium Metro refreshes at 3 slots as 12AM-12PM, 12PM-6PM, 6PM-12AM
There is no mention of quotas for Signature exclusive cards instead it's just mentioned as First come first serve basis.

Can someone clarify wheather they were able to avail the offer in the later dates of a month, like post 20th or 25th day of the month with their Signature Exclusive or MasterCard world DCs.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Does IndusInd Signature Exclusive Debit Card BMS BOGO offer has a daily or monthly quota?

In BMS T&C they have mentioned daily quota for Platinum plus, Titanium Plus, Signature, Duo and Titanium Metro refreshes at 3 slots as 12AM-12PM, 12PM-6PM, 6PM-12AM
There is no mention of quotas for Signature exclusive cards instead it's just mentioned as First come first serve basis.

Can someone clarify wheather they were able to avail the offer in the later dates of a month, like post 20th or 25th day of the month with their Signature Exclusive or MasterCard world DCs.
My signature exclusive is visa and its having monthly limits
Once exceeded then wait for next month

No bro I'm not asking about the per card limit of one ticket pm or 3 tickets per quarter. I'm asking wheather BMS has a quota for number of tickets in this offer. Like few thousand tickets only for this offer, beyond which we can't avail this offer.

Also it has not been mentioned that there is a daily quota for Signature Exclusive DC and in fine prints it's mentioned that it has a monthly quota on BMS and that it's on First Come First Serve basis. Which implies that the offer will be exhausted during the few first days of a month (Like within 1st-5th). So we can't book tickets using this offer on later dates of a month.

So I'm curious wheather anyone has claimed this offer in the later dates of a month like after 20th or so. Or everyone who owns a signature exclusive dc has availed this BMS BOGO offer only in the earlier days of the month.

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
No bro I'm not asking about the per card limit of one ticket pm or 3 tickets per quarter. I'm asking wheather BMS has a quota for number of tickets in this offer. Like few thousand tickets only for this offer, beyond which we can't avail this offer.

Also it has not been mentioned that there is a daily quota for Signature Exclusive DC and in fine prints it's mentioned that it has a monthly quota on BMS and that it's on First Come First Serve basis. Which implies that the offer will be exhausted during the few first days of a month (Like within 1st-5th). So we can't book tickets using this offer on later dates of a month.

So I'm curious wheather anyone has claimed this offer in the later dates of a month like after 20th or so. Or everyone who owns a signature exclusive dc has availed this BMS BOGO offer only in the earlier days of the month.
Yes this month 1st week I got 4 tickets costing around 1250 but signature dc made it to pay 746 trust this clarifies
And after 20th I check with someone if used let u know

Yes this month 1st week I got 4 tickets costing around 1250 but signature dc made it to pay 746 trust this clarifies
And after 20th I check with someone if used let u know
Thanks for the clarification.
Few more questions brother
1. Did you use 2 DC? As the maximum discount per card is ₹500pm if i remember correctly.

2. When did you book those tickets brother? wheather it's by 12AM or it's just during any time of the day

3. Also Have you applied the offer and then paid using signature dc or Just went ahead and paid without applying the offer code.

Also bro could you check wheather you can avail the offer now. I checked this morning and yesterday at 12AM and it's showing that the offer can't be applied.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
1. Did you use 2 DC? As the maximum discount per card is ₹500pm if i remember correctly.

2. When did you book those tickets brother? wheather it's by 12AM or it's just during any time of the day

3. Also Have you applied the offer and then paid using signature dc or Just went ahead and paid without applying the offer code.

Also bro could you check wheather you can avail the offer now. I checked this morning and yesterday at 12AM and it's showing that the offer can't be applied.
Thanks in advance
Sure no issues
1.it’s single card only
2.9am in the morning
3.yes once on bms app before payment page select offer and card gets validated with first 6 digits so that amount will be discounted and balance to pay by same card

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

Thanks in advance
Oops forgot ss dude
Not sure how u say 500 max it’s for magnus not indus exclusive

Attachments

• 32D82059-F08A-4A11-84C2-D360F49B8736.jpeg
    32D82059-F08A-4A11-84C2-D360F49B8736.jpeg
    177.7 KB · Views: 49
Sure no issues
1.it’s single card only
2.9am in the morning
3.yes once on bms app before payment page select offer and card gets validated with first 6 digits so that amount will be discounted and balance to pay by same card
Could you elaborate the 3rd point brother?
Because It's asking for the entire card number to apply offer once we are inside the Apply Promocode option on the payments page.
How were you able to apply it with just first 6 digita.

Oops forgot ss dude
Not sure how u say 500 max it’s for magnus not indus exclusive
So the 3 tickets per quarter is not capped at 1 ticket per month?
Can we avail all 3 tickets in just a single booking?

I think I just misunderstood that it's ₹500 per transaction. Just now cross checked with Indusind website and came to know that it's ₹500 value per free ticket.

It's mentioned in BMS T&C that the maximum discount for signature exclusive debit card is ₹500. They haven't mentioned that it's ₹500 per ticket. I have attached the Screenshot, it's an expanded screenshot so kindly scroll and see. Also I have attached the ss from IndusInd website.

Since it's ₹500 for each ticket and as you have booked 6 tickets it has discounted ₹570 for 3 tickets and has given the final payable amount of ₹788.

But nowhere they have mentioned that we can avail all 3 tickets in a single booking. I just came to know that now after seeing your booking ss that the entire quota of 3 tickets per quota can be redeemed in a single booking and it's not capped at 1 ticket per month. As you have booked 6 tickets and got 3 discounted.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221127-003803.jpg
    Screenshot_20221127-003803.jpg
    751.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20221127-004757.jpg
    Screenshot_20221127-004757.jpg
    599 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Even i am facing this issue on bms for legend & even for visa signature card for quite sometime Screenshot_20221126_205929_BookMyShow.jpg
The Visa Signature Blockbuster Weekend offer is good as dead and it's always greyed out only.
I have tried it multiple times at the quota slots of 10AM and 4PM.
It will be greyed out for like one minute and after that even the offer will not be shown if you enter the card number.

And regarding your Legend CC BOGO offer it has 4 slots (SS attached). And also it's a daily quota. So you have higher chances of getting it if you try as soon as the quota timing starts. Try it if you're not already doing it.
Hope that helps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221127-010311.jpg
    Screenshot_20221127-010311.jpg
    707.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
When u type first 6 digits itself card bin will get validated and discount gets applied
Could you elaborate the 3rd point brother?
Because It's asking for the entire card number to apply offer once we are inside the Apply Promocode option on the payments page.
How were you able to apply it with just first 6 digita.

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
So the 3 tickets per quarter is not capped at 1 ticket per month?
Can we avail all 3 tickets in just a single booking?

I think I just misunderstood that it's ₹500 per transaction. Just now cross checked with Indusind website and came to know that it's ₹500 value per free ticket.

It's mentioned in BMS T&C that the maximum discount for signature exclusive debit card is ₹500. They haven't mentioned that it's ₹500 per ticket. I have attached the Screenshot, it's an expanded screenshot so kindly scroll and see. Also I have attached the ss from IndusInd website.

Since it's ₹500 for each ticket and as you have booked 6 tickets it has discounted ₹570 for 3 tickets and has given the final payable amount of ₹788.

But nowhere they have mentioned that we can avail all 3 tickets in a single booking. I just came to know that now after seeing your booking ss that the entire quota of 3 tickets per quota can be redeemed in a single booking and it's not capped at 1 ticket per month. As you have booked 6 tickets and got 3 discounted.
Yes bro it’s perfect
They won’t give clarities on offers we have to trial
Banks want to show offers and sell products but won’t mention clearly how to avail those
My card quarterly once I use such discount
Another time some 6 months back I booked 8 tickets and got almost 685 as discount but no screenshots for it since the booking happened in friend mobile

When u type first 6 digits itself card bin will get validated and discount gets applied
I tried it again now brother it's asking for all 16 digits.
I have attached the screenshots
Also is this the same offer you have applied right "IndusInd Debit Card offer" or is it something else. Am I doing something incorrect?
Kindly clarify.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221127-101727.jpg
    Screenshot_20221127-101727.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20221127-101827.jpg
    Screenshot_20221127-101827.jpg
    468.3 KB · Views: 10

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I tried it again now brother it's asking for all 16 digits.
I have attached the screenshots
Also is this the same offer you have applied right "IndusInd Debit Card offer" or is it something else. Am I doing something incorrect?
Kindly clarify.
Same bro indus ind offer for dc
U can enter full card number no issues
Pls be guided for ur bin attached

Attachments

• 1CBD3104-CFE0-4506-8D69-36D6DB27C194.jpeg
    1CBD3104-CFE0-4506-8D69-36D6DB27C194.jpeg
    352.4 KB · Views: 10