• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

INDUSIND SIGNATURE EXCLUSIVE DC BMS BOGO OFFER

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Can't fully confirm the charges thing, but yes you can take both cards. Charges will update after a year or so.
The last point is scaring
Checked in app it’s showing Digi gold, visa sign which I already have and visa platinum
Just scrolling whether any option pops for master DC hope by branch or cc only we can request

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The last point is scaring
Checked in app it’s showing Digi gold, visa sign which I already have and visa platinum
Just scrolling whether any option pops for master DC hope by branch or cc only we can request
Same, I closed a couple of them because I was scared of charges. Had 4 at a time. Currently only keeping Visa Signature Exclusive & the Visa Gold Virtual. You can request via CC or the app, both I believe.

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have Indus select account, currently have select DC

Can I get one more debit card free? Any suggestions

I would like to make an update to this thread.
I have written to both BMS and Indus Exclusive CC and recieved replies that the quota offered for DCs is a monthly quota. However they did not enclose the exact number of tickets available (I tried to get a number but couldn't).

So I would like to offer clarification for the question posted by me.

- The BOGO offer for Indus Exclusive is a monthly quota don't be misguided if anyone says that it's an daily quota and it refreshes daily at 12AM. It's a monthly quota and it's available throughout the month at all times and the only limitation being it's a limited quota and once that quota runs out you can't get the offer for that month. This varies with every month and I would like to mention my personal experience in which the offer wasn't available in November last week however it's available even now in December.
So the offer quota can be alive till the month end or even run out in the middle of the month. It just depends on how much people utilizes the offer for a particular month. If more people utilises the offer it gets run out fastly and if the utilisation of the offer is low it's available till the end of the month.
So there is no need to wait for 12AM to book your tickets :)

- The maximum ticket quota per ticket is 3 per quarter which can be availed on 3 separate occasions or all 3/2 free for a single ticket. (i.e) If you book 4/6 tickets you can avail 2/3 free tickets on a single transaction.

Thanks to everyone who replied👍🏼

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Once the BMS BOGO over is exhausted for a particular Indus Exclusive DC, we can report it lost / stolen & order a new card which will have a new string of numbers & we surely can get 3 more tickets per quarter ? It's 3 per quarter per card not per account, so if the card number changes I am sure they will not be trace back the offer availed on the replaced card ?

Just a thought !

Last edited:
Once the BMS BOGO over is exhausted for a particular Indus Exclusive DC, we can report it lost / stolen & order a new card which will have a new string of numbers & we surely can get 3 more tickets per quarter ? It's 3 per quarter per card not per account, so if the card number changes I am sure they will not be trace back the offer availed on the replaced card ?

Just a thought !

Just a thought !
Why do you even need to do this? You can have three dc with exclusive. That means 9 booking per quarter, is this not enough for someone? Don't put too much pressure on a bank to devalue something.

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Just a thought !
you will end up wasting more time and energy compared to the money saved.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Why do you even need to do this? You can have three dc with exclusive. That means 9 booking per quarter, is this not enough for someone? Don't put too much pressure on a bank to devalue something.
I think they have stopped doing the MC World exclusive. I can’t see the option to apply for MC World in the app, only Visa Plat & Visa Signature.
How to apply for the MC World ?

Applying for another Visa signature would deactivate the the existing one linked with the account .. right ?

Last edited:
Which 3 ??
MC World Exclusive
VISA Signature Exclusive
VISA Platinum Exclusive

I think they have stopped doing the MC World exclusive. I can’t see the option to apply for MC World in the app, only Visa Plat & Visa Signature.
How to apply for the MC World ?

Applying for another Visa signature would deactivate the the existing one linked with the account .. right ?
1st- You can get MC world by calling cc but it should be your first dc otherwise they will ask to close existing cards.

2nd- Yes.