• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card still offer Zero MAB Signature Exclusive?

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Bro, I got IndusInd legend cc. Now, please tell me detailed steps to open and link the cc to make it 0 mab.
I haven’t logged into Indus mobile app using the card, only logged in to the link they gave in email using cif to set up pin and set limits.
Now what are the next steps?
Open select account? Offline only or online also possible?
How to link both cc and account? Branch will take care or we have to do online?If we can, can we do it in app or only net banking website?
Bro simple steps, don't create an customer I'd for credit card, first open an account and then in ur app you can link your credit card thats it . ....

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Will do that. Thanks . I am going to bank to upgrade my account.
I have upgraded my account to Exclusive. But the bank person says, I wont get a new welcome kit for this. I told her that I need the exclusive debit card. She said its the same as select and not much diff.

Did anyone not get a welcome kit after upgrading to exclusive

smuff

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have upgraded my account to Exclusive. But the bank person says, I wont get a new welcome kit for this. I told her that I need the exclusive debit card. She said its the same as select and not much diff.

Did anyone not get a welcome kit after upgrading to exclusive
Select and Exclusive debit cards are not same. You can approach RM to apply for exclusive debit card incase you dont get exclusive kit (I believe you will).
If you dont get welcome kit, and RM also does not help, you can apply for exclusive dc from app.