• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Pinnacle

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Since MasterCard ban is lifted now, I requested Indusind bank to upgrade my Legend card to Pinnacle credit card, and I received the attached response.

Indusind bank didn't get the news or is there something I'm missing?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220622_121640.jpg
    Screenshot_20220622_121640.jpg
    453.6 KB · Views: 218
Last year. I was already having Platinum early. But I saw Paisabazar was offering LTF pinnacle to new customer. So i emailed bank and after few days I was upgraded to LTF pinnacle
Kindly mention the email id to which you sent the email and what to write exactly, I want to upgrade my father's platinum card into pinnacle LTF.

Kiranonlinee

TF Premier
And what about lounge access facility on both the cards?
Pinnacle is master card so u have acces to master card lounges
Legend is visa so u have access to visa lounges

Legend gives higher cashback s on weekends
Pinnacle 2.5% cashback on online spends except rent payments and wallet load

Lengend gives select pinnacle gives exclusive account but you need to visit branch and bare all the shit of the bank employees most of the time they are not aware of it

Lengend gives select pinnacle gives exclusive account but you need to visit branch and bare all the shit of the bank employees most of the time they are not aware of it
Thanks for the detailed info.:)

TF Ace
TF Family

It's 1.875% now after devaluation in April 2022 (1 RP = ₹0.75 cash value). And 1.5% on Legend for weekend spends. And they have introduced redemption fee of ₹100 + GST.

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

One more thing i want to mention about pinnacle. I was never able to use BMS B1G1 offer. As It always showed. Offer starts after 00:00 next day