• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Credit Card Online Application and Results

Souvik

TF Premier
Hi,

I am pretty new to IndusInd platform and trying my luck in applying for their LTF credit cards. Primarily I would be using the card for airport lounge access (only when offices open up and subject to domestic travel), movie tickets, grocery offers, bill payment and all common week to week expenses (1.2 L credit card spending in a year max to max), not really a fan of points redemption but would prefer cashbacks (if any available). I have HDFC Regalia, ICICI Apay, IDFC Select in my kitty.

The automated system gives me the following options to choose from: Are any of these worth in the long-run ?

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
Not considering the below one as this has huge fees.

4.PNG

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
Hi,

I am pretty new to IndusInd platform and trying my luck in applying for their LTF credit cards. Primarily I would be using the card for airport lounge access (only when offices open up and subject to domestic travel), movie tickets, grocery offers, bill payment and all common week to week expenses (1.2 L credit card spending in a year max to max), not really a fan of points redemption but would prefer cashbacks (if any available). I have HDFC Regalia, ICICI Apay, IDFC Select in my kitty.

The automated system gives me the following options to choose from: Are any of these worth in the long-run ?

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG

4.PNG
Priority pass membership on Aura edge card?
Surprised to see.
On website, I have not seen any such feature of it.

TF Ace
TF Family
Hi,

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG

4.PNG
Go for Legend. The best among these, I got it this month. I was also eligible for all these cards. You will get 2 per quarter lounge access from CC. Priority Pass Membership is free, but has charges for visits.

Souvik

TF Premier
Go for Legend. The best among these, I got it this month. I was also eligible for all these cards. You will get 2 per quarter lounge access from CC. Priority Pass Membership is free, but has charges for visits.
I perhaps have some user experience here. Do you also have a savings in IndusInd (hoping for auto debit for CC bills) ?

Have you used the movie offers, any catch there, minimum value should be x, book only through paytm and all ?

TF Ace
TF Family
I perhaps have some user experience here. Do you also have a savings in IndusInd (hoping for auto debit for CC bills) ?

Have you used the movie offers, any catch there, minimum value should be x, book only through paytm and all ?
No savings account. Applied directly for CC. Also, you might not get the limit shown here.

You need to book minimum 2 tickets (max 200 discount on 2nd ticket). You need to book through BookMyShow, not Paytm. And book after midnight, else you will get quota over. You can avail this offer thrice in a month.

Souvik

TF Premier
No savings account. Applied directly for CC. Also, you might not get the limit shown here.

You need to book minimum 2 tickets (max 200 discount on 2nd ticket). You need to book through BookMyShow, not Paytm. And book after midnight, else you will get quota over. You can avail this offer thrice in a month.
Oh, okay, I see limit might be different. One good thing I learnt without suffering myself is that I have to book tickets after midnight to get around quota over issue, thanks for that.

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier
Hi,

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG

4.PNG
Bro @Souvik According To My Opinion Among The Four Cards... Legend Is The Best One... As You'll Get 1RP Per 100 Rs. Spent In Week Days And 2RP Per Rs.100 Spent...

If You Want Airline Tickets (Vistara Business Class) Then You Should Apply For Axis Vistara Infinite Card... As In This Card( IndusInd Vistara Explorer) You'll Only Get Vistara Gold Tier Only For First Year And To Renew It You'll Have To Complete Necessary Flights.

Souvik

TF Premier
Bro @Souvik According To My Opinion Among The Four Cards... Legend Is The Best One... As You'll Get 1RP Per 100 Rs. Spent In Week Days And 2RP Per Rs.100 Spent...

If You Want Airline Tickets (Vistara Business Class) Then You Should Apply For Axis Vistara Infinite Card... As In This Card( IndusInd Vistara Explorer) You'll Only Get Vistara Gold Tier Only For First Year And To Renew It You'll Have To Complete Necessary Flights.
Thanks brother, I agree with what youve said about reward points for Legend, am not that rich to fly vistara, indigo is just fine for me :ROFLMAO:

Souvik

TF Premier
In addition, I am seeking to understand if anyone here can throw some light upon the premium savings accounts that IndusInd offers, something like HDFC Preferred, HDFC Imperia, Axis Priority etc.

Wanted to check which accounts are those and the MAB/AQB/TRV requirements to maintain those accounts ?

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier
In addition, I am seeking to understand if anyone here can throw some light upon the premium savings accounts that IndusInd offers, something like HDFC Preferred, HDFC Imperia, Axis Priority etc.

Wanted to check which accounts are those and the MAB/AQB/TRV requirements to maintain those accounts ?
@Souvik

IndusInd Has Indus Exclusive With Rs. 1,00,000 / 2,00,000 MAB OR Free With Indulge Card Or Can Get A Health Insurance From IndusInd With A Premium Of Rs. 20,000 To Get The Account For Free Or Can Have Rs. 6,00,000 Portfolio Of Mutual Funds / Demat Holding To Get The Account For Free.

IndusInd Has Pioneer Wealth Management In Which You Have To Maintain Rs. 10,00,000 Across All Your Savings Account & Current Account Or Have A Rs. 30L Relationship Value With The Bank.

Last edited:

TF Ace
TF Family

Exclusive/Select are good. There's a Indus Partner account (premium account, as good as Select) zero balance account offer running till 31st May. This has been already discussed and you can refer the threads below:

Last edited: