• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind card offline vs online dilemma

zenchill

TF Select
I just have 1 CC with 1 Lakh limit and 5+ years vintage (SBI simply save) and never really focused on improving my cc portfolio. Now I plan to do it slowly. A local agent called me today offering Indusind CC on c2c basis.

Now my question is it better to go directly online with a good cibil to get a better limit

Or

go via agent which may give me lower limit linked to my SBI CC.

or doesn’t really matter limit is decided same in both methods?

Pls help sort the confusion friends.

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
I just have 1 CC with 1 Lakh limit and 5+ years vintage (SBI simply save) and never really focused on improving my cc portfolio. Now I plan to do it slowly. A local agent called me today offering Indusind CC on c2c basis.

Now my question is it better to go directly online with a good cibil to get a better limit

Or

Ur wish, my suggestion via cashkaro I get around 1500

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Or

In this, the most important piece of puzzle that is missing..... whats your annual income range?? and sal/self emp?

misteramit

TF Select

Or

Share agent number on DM, I also need to apply c2c, online process is stuck from long time now

Rohan2024

TF Buzz

Or

DM to 9284201270 he will give you best solution...