• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Card Application Process

Testcc

TF Buzz
I have recently applied Legend card in Indus portal and completed the VKYC, but i didn't get any Application reference number/confirmation message.
Really strange. It didn't appear after the application process? Normally it does after most applications + people do receive messages. Any existing relationship with IndusInd?

Rohan

TF Premier
I have recently applied Legend card in Indus portal and completed the VKYC, but i didn't get any Application reference number/confirmation message.

You get it after 2 or 3 bill gen date. Then we can track both application and delivery awb no. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I hate this bank so much due their out dated systems.

sarainfo12

TF Premier
Applied and VKYC done on 21st. Haven't got any update since then. No confirmation mail or message, nothing. Let's see how many days i have to wait.
You can call customer care , they have the option to know the status using IVR by providing DOB and mobile number.

My FD card status saying approved. But didn't received any emails or virtual card details yet.

sarainfo12

TF Premier
Looks like my card is on the way. Just got this message on WhatsApp also a welcome mail. But still I haven't received any application or reference number. Also i haven't received the CIF number on mail, how to view the virtual card details without CIF or how to get the CIF number?
Screenshot_2023-06-26-16-07-11-22_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
I don't even got that message to enable digitally , i activated the card once it got delivered.

P B R G

TF Ace
Great. Legend card right ?
It's Aura edge. After filling the details Platinum, Aura edge, Eazy Diner and Nexxt cards were displayed. Eazy diner was paid so selected Aura edge as LTF. There was no option for Legend. I don't need this card but Cashkaro was offering me 2000 rewards so applied.

It's Aura edge. After filling the details Platinum, Aura edge, Eazy Diner and Nexxt cards were displayed. Eazy diner was paid so selected Aura edge as LTF. There was no option for Legend. I don't need this card but Cashkaro was offering me 2000 rewards so applied.
Did you got this card without any income documents?