• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Card Application Process

Teja Bhai

TF Buzz
Applied and VKYC done on 21st. Haven't got any update since then. No confirmation mail or message, nothing. Let's see how many days i have to wait.
you apply online? via website?
did you apply directly? or was there any preapproved offer?
& you applied on 21st & got it by 27th. right?
& only VKYC. what documents do you submit(online)?
if you are comfortable, also let us know your cibil & credit limit you got.
sorry for so many Qs.
:)

& thanks in advance.

P B R G

TF Ace
you apply online? via website?
did you apply directly? or was there any preapproved offer?
& you applied on 21st & got it by 27th. right?
& only VKYC. what documents do you submit(online)?
if you are comfortable, also let us know your cibil & credit limit you got.
sorry for so many Qs.
:)

& thanks in advance.
I applied via Cashkaro for 2k rewards.
I didn't have any relationship with indusind before this card, so no pre approved offer.
No documents were asked. Only office email verification was done using OTP in the middle of the application. Next day got a verification call that's it.
CL is less than my current salary. With documents I could have got a better limit. But since I am hardly gonna use this so don't bother.
CIBIL at that time was 757 now hovering around 765.

Teja Bhai

TF Buzz
I applied via Cashkaro for 2k rewards.
I didn't have any relationship with indusind before this card, so no pre approved offer.
No documents were asked. Only office email verification was done using OTP in the middle of the application. Next day got a verification call that's it.
CL is less than my current salary. With documents I could have got a better limit. But since I am hardly gonna use this so don't bother.
CIBIL at that time was 757 now hovering around 765.
okay.
thanks for the info. (y)

TF Buzz
I have recently applied Legend card in Indus portal and completed the VKYC, but i didn't get any Application reference number/confirmation message.
Same issue here. Did you eventually get the Application reference number? Need it to raise a missing cashback ticket with Cashkaro.