• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Did you open account online?

I did the same, then visited branch & confirmed that KYC is fine.
Now I'm unable to place request for Cheque book & they are not helpful.
Yes. Online account. Did he/she say anything about signature not being updated?
I too just opened an exclusive account yesterday online. Will order cheque book next week and see what happens

I too just opened an exclusive account yesterday online. Will order cheque book next week and see what happens
As per branch staff, if we choose monthly statement on mail while opening account, we won't get passbook. We need to go to branch and disable monthly statement. After getting passbook we can enable e-statement. In your case if there any changes, let me know.

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
They said I didnt do Kyc during account opening...
But I did video kyc but same is not updated.
Here I am being told that it is due to online account. I haven't done vkyc because I already hold credit card. They haven't send any link, nor any msg for vkyc. On opening official vkyc link, I am getting 'Sorry, it seems you have already completed your KYC or your account does not need KYC to be completed'. So, its already full kyc for me too.

Dinnong

TF Premier
They said I didnt do Kyc during account opening...
But I did video kyc but same is not updated.
You won't receive cheque book without KYC updated. I opened account online in January 2023, couldn't do VKYC, customer care said you are already KYC complied, then a few months later visited branch submitted documents for KYC and received cheque book after one week.

This year one of my family member opened account online did VKYC on same day, 16th January and requested for cheque book after two weeks but it was rejected. Then today received the cheque book, it was initiated from branch side.

They took too long to update the KYC details.

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
You won't receive cheque book without KYC updated. I opened account online in January 2023, couldn't do VKYC, customer care said you are already KYC complied, then a few months later visited branch submitted documents for KYC and received cheque book after one week.

This year one of my family member opened account online did VKYC on same day, 16th January and requested for cheque book after two weeks but it was rejected. Then today received the cheque book, it was initiated from branch side.

They took too long to update the KYC details.
So, we have to again submit Aadhaar and PAN copies. What's the use of vkyc then?

Juganta

TF Premier
I have "Indus Delight" Savings Ac
and recently linked my Legend CC.
Today i have submitted AC Upgradation form for "Select Ac" at branch .

How much time it will take to upgrade and receive new debit card?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I was told that my issue will get resolved by monday i.e, yesterday. I did submit Aadhaar, PAN & signed docs on Friday. Went today to deposit some money and create FD. Issue still unresolved. Idiots to the core.
Completely agree with your view. They just give some random timelines to get rid of the customer and never bother to keep the word

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I was told that my issue will get resolved by monday i.e, yesterday. I did submit Aadhaar, PAN & signed docs on Friday. Went today to deposit some money and create FD. Issue still unresolved. Idiots to the core.
At first I Thought you were talking about axis as I had similar experience with them. Then realised topic of the post is indus. Worst 2 banks I have ever experienced..

VicksJ

TF Select
I opened my account online yesterday while I was able to link it to UPI and add money yesterday only but not able to debit, the reason in BHIM UMI was account frozen. Now these morons are asking me to visit branch as they do not know the reason and asked me to fil activation form.

Till when this debit freeze will be there because I am sure these idiots do not know a thing other than directing customer to branch. If I was so keen to visit the branch why would I open the account online in first place and why they give an option, somebody please make them understand :ROFLMAO:

The best online account opening experience is with Jana bank where account was operational within 30 mins of VKYC. Not like these idiots who don't know anything

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I opened my account online yesterday while I was able to link it to UPI and add money yesterday only but not able to debit, the reason in BHIM UMI was account frozen. Now these morons are asking me to visit branch as they do not know the reason and asked me to fil activation form.

Till when this debit freeze will be there because I am sure these idiots do not know a thing other than directing customer to branch. If I was so keen to visit the branch why would I open the account online in first place and why they give an option, somebody please make them understand :ROFLMAO:

The best online account opening experience is with Jana bank where account was operational within 30 mins of VKYC. Not like these idiots who don't know anything
Only IndusInd legends at the branch can answer that. 😂

vijay.vj

TF Ace

Anyways they will ask you to visit branch to do kyc later on... better to visit once and finish off everything for once and all.