• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

kochiro

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got a titanium debit card immediately after opening select and after few days they sent select brochure but that's it no select debit card, do I have to call cc or it will be dispatched automatically? It's been more than 10 days now, no update.

Das.N

TF Ace
I got a titanium debit card immediately after opening select and after few days they sent select brochure but that's it no select debit card, do I have to call cc or it will be dispatched automatically? It's been more than 10 days now, no update.
They send either mastercard world or visa signature variant after new account opening.
You can request for visa signature select debit card from app.
It will always be free for select account holders.

Das.N

TF Ace
One more pro tips, you can call customer care to issue a new mastercard world debit card Select variant. They will say that, You need to close your existing debit card. Tell them to close your titanium debit card, which is of no use. After the mastercard variant been issued and delivered to your address,you can order a new visa signature select debit card from app. So you can get both the useful cards for select account and both will be free.
Note: if you order visa signature variant from app first, you may face some difficulties to get mastercard variant later.

kochiro

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
One more pro tips, you can call customer care to issue a new mastercard world debit card Select variant. They will say that, You need to close your existing debit card. Tell them to close your titanium debit card, which is of no use. After the mastercard variant been issued and delivered to your address,you can order a new visa signature select debit card from app. So you can get both the useful cards for select account and both will be free.
Note: if you order visa signature variant from app first, you may face some difficulties to get mastercard variant later.
She didn't talk about closing titanium so it's gonna be active I guess but she was telling me to get signature supreme. I am sure that comes with annual fees right ? I insisted on the MC card you told me about. Also they are not confirming if my ac is 0 mab. I can see it in net banking and app that my ac is linked with cc but how to confirm ?

Das.N

TF Ace
She didn't talk about closing titanium so it's gonna be active I guess but she was telling me to get signature supreme. I am sure that comes with annual fees right ? I insisted on the MC card you told me about. Also they are not confirming if my ac is 0 mab. I can see it in net banking and app that my ac is linked with cc but how to confirm ?
Not sure about supreme debit card, probably it has annual fees, so the customer care is trying to issue that.
For Indusind select account; Visa signature select, Mastercard world select and Visa platinum select variant is life time free.

You can order visa signature select and visa platinum variant from the app yourself. No need to contact customer care for that.

And for your confirmation, you can send a mail to reachus@indusind.com . They will confirm it by sending a mail. And if you can see savings account and credit card in your mobile app, there is nothing to confirm. It's already zero mab. But for peace of mind, you can mail and keep the reply as a reference.

kochiro

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Not sure about supreme debit card, probably it has annual fees, so the customer care is trying to issue that.
For Indusind select account; Visa signature select, Mastercard world select and Visa platinum select variant is life time free.

You can order visa signature select and visa platinum variant from the app yourself. No need to contact customer care for that.

And for your confirmation, you can send a mail to reachus@indusind.com . They will confirm it by sending a mail. And if you can see savings account and credit card in your mobile app, there is nothing to confirm. It's already zero mab. But for peace of mind, you can mail and keep the reply as a reference.
I dont see any option in app to apply for dc :/ it says no card types available to show

Piyush Yadav

TF Buzz
I called the cc team and they told me that it someone is holding cc before select savings account then it is not possible to link both products, They took a request to delete the cc login id and it will be deleted in 24 working hrs. after that I have to login to mobile banking with the savings account login id (which I created yesterday via net banking) and then I have to link legend CC with Select savings account. The CC person was very skilled in this task, as if she was hired to link legend cc with select account.. :) lets hope everything gets settled easily and I can get my 50k.
She??? 🤔 🤔 🤔

habibmy

TF Premier
She was denying all the way till the end about select ac being 0 Mab but i showed her the pdf and she asked her BM and he replied,
“Are sir woh toh ye account lene pe aapko card milega 3 months k bad“
Then he lectured me on grande ac benefits and then he left
then I showed the email confirmation from tf community and only then she said accha hum pehle ac open kar lete hai fir email karke dekhte hai kya hota hai
Mere bhi ICICI me Credit Limit ke base pr Privilledge account ka puchne pr same Answer kiya tha k Account open krane pr CC milega

kochiro

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am asking them for confirmation regarding 0 MAB, ye faltu sa letter bhej rahe. Should I just consider it's 0 mab as I can see cc in my net banking along with savings ac ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-05-11-04-07-498_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-05-11-04-07-498_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 29

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Cheque book requests keeps getting rejected in this shitty bank. Branch employee tells that my signature is not updated with the bank and he is constantly in touch with the backend team since a month. Seriously? Sometimes he asks me to visit branch with Aadhaar and PAN and then informs me that my account is already full kyc and on call tells limited kyc.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Cheque book requests keeps getting rejected in this shitty bank. Branch employee tells that my signature is not updated with the bank and he is constantly in touch with the backend team since a month. Seriously? Sometimes he asks me to visit branch with Aadhaar and PAN and then informs me that my account is already full kyc and on call tells limited kyc.
Did you open account online?

I did the same, then visited branch & confirmed that KYC is fine.
Now I'm unable to place request for Cheque book & they are not helpful.

I have opened account online only, received cheque book twice (Just 3-4 days gap) without an issue. 2nd cheque book request was created without my notice ( I was just checking the 1st request status and without notice 2nd chequebook request has been raised ) and Customer care people were not able to cancel the 2nd request.