• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Why are these guys wasting so much moolah on these events, instead they can give us a chance to loot them ( a fraction of what they would have spent on this sponsorships)
we will gladly do all the promotions and ads required..
It will be more bang for the buck for both the parties involved, I guess…

1705673671072.png

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Why are these guys wasting so much moolah on these events, instead they can give us a chance to loot them ( a fraction of what they would have spent on this sponsorships)
we will gladly do all the promotions and ads required..
It will be more bang for the buck for both the parties involved, I guess…

1705673671072.png
Got same email. Maybe 4% debit card spends offer is also incoming.

Reactions: SSV

Gorillaz

TF Select
Hi guys, I recently opened IndusInd Select Account and managed to sign in to my savings accounts using the new credentials and linked my legend credit card. Now the question is if I have to do anything extra to make this account a zero AMB account or it will be done automatically. Second, when can I take off the amount from the account.

Das.N

TF Ace
Hi guys, I recently opened IndusInd Select Account and managed to sign in to my savings accounts using the new credentials and linked my legend credit card. Now the question is if I have to do anything extra to make this account a zero AMB account or it will be done automatically. Second, when can I take off the amount from the account.
After the successful linking of credit card, when you can see both credit card and savings account together in your banking app, your job is done. It's zero mab and you can take out your money anytime.

kochiro

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My account is debit frozen, I can only add money in it. They asked me to deposit 1 lac as IP and now I got other cc bills coming up. No help and kit not dispatched yet Local branch says we only deal with current accounts .local kit won't allow setting pin and upi set by adhaar does work

I went a shady branch in electronic city phase 2 in bangalore and they opened the indus savings account without any initial funding. Account got opened. Welcome kit not yet received, but logged into the account via adhaar and customer I'd.

They asked me to make a payment of 1 lakh via UPI, I told I can do it via cheque only.

Now, I have raised the request via net banking to link the cc.

One odd thing my debit card number is still not created and populated in the app, that might take some time.

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
I went a shady branch in electronic city phase 2 in bangalore and they opened the indus savings account without any initial funding. Account got opened. Welcome kit not yet received, but logged into the account via adhaar and customer I'd.

They asked me to make a payment of 1 lakh via UPI, I told I can do it via cheque only.

Now, I have raised the request via net banking to link the cc.

One odd thing my debit card number is still not created and populated in the app, that might take some time.
For select account, you can fund said amount via any route. Make sure you fund in the next 7 days. Also make sure your 1st day end of day balance is >= said amount.

After online account opening failed and RM could do nothing over the course of many phone calls over 2 weeks, starting the process afresh at branch helped and got kit within 4 days. CC connected to account without issues.
Only thing is that initial funding is 1L at branch as opposed to 50k online. But you can connect to UPI through Aadhaar immediately after branch visit and transfer out the funds on the next day. Now to open addon accounts for parents.