• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

KLB@96

TF Premier
Apologies for the delay in response.
In the IndusMobile app click the sandwich icon in the top left -> Link Relationships -> Link Credit Card.
I tried doing this but it doesn’t work bro. I have one customer ID for savings account which I created and one big number user ID for credit card. Unable to link both accounts

aarun50600

TF Buzz
Im able to see select savings account and credit card in mobile application but same userid i used to login in browser, it shows only the select savings account not the credit cards. anyone facing this issue? any idea how to fix that..?

srichaitanya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Im able to see select savings account and credit card in mobile application but same userid i used to login in browser, it shows only the select savings account not the credit cards. anyone facing this issue? any idea how to fix that..?
Try these steps to link credit card with savings account in indus net banking shared by indusind customer care:

We request you to follow the below mentioned steps in order to link your credit card to savings account through Indus Net:

1) Login to Indus Net.

2) Go to "Service Requests’’

3) Click on "IndusNet requests’’

4) Click on "Credit Card Linking Request’’

5) Click on "Submit".

KLB@96

TF Premier
Try these steps to link credit card with savings account in indus net banking shared by indusind customer care:

We request you to follow the below mentioned steps in order to link your credit card to savings account through Indus Net:

1) Login to Indus Net.

2) Go to "Service Requests’’

3) Click on "IndusNet requests’’

4) Click on "Credit Card Linking Request’’

5) Click on "Submit".
How long does it take once requested ? I logged into savings account net banking and requested to link my legend card. I have my CC account logged in my indus app

Well technically it’s an app that makes you the agent , you can sell various credit card to anyone via your link and you can earn commission , as I have already registered 2 years back I sell credit card to myself and earn commission and if you don’t want to register it’s fine I can provide you the link and you can apply from there it’s up to you whether you want to trust me 🙂
We get Commission if Zet account registered to yourself? And credit card is sold in your name too?

sathwik

TF Buzz
Can someone please explain the process to convert IndusInd bank account to Select account with the help of Legend credit card ? I had Legend CC first then I opened IndusInd Multiplier Max account.

I mentioned it clearly during the account opening process that I should get Select 0 MAB based on Legend credit card but the branch said they would do it but they have not done it yet.

Quite a few weeks have passed since but they have still not converted my account to Select and I have already added my Legend CC to my account via Net Banking.

srikant

TF Premier
Linking is not possible on day 0. Once you activate debit card, wait for 24 hours and then link the other account.

• Now activate debit card by calling 1860 or the 022 number. If you face issue, use net banking
  • Go to net banking and register new bank account. If not activated debit, do it now. Decline to setup mobile banking. We don’t want to create two IDs if you have setup for credit card.
  • Now you will have 2 net banking IDs (one you created for bank and the other was system generated which you can ignore )and 1 mobile banking ID (for credit card)
  • Wait for 24 hours and then go to your mobile banking with credit card and link bank account. If this fails, go to the net banking for bank and link credit card.
  • Linking will be done in 6 hours.
  • Wait for 2 days and confirm through email for zero balance. Then take your money.
Confirm through email mean we send them an email? What is the address?

srikant

TF Premier
I plan to do it like this:

1. Apply and get credit card delivered.
2. Apply for Select account online - with 50k / 1L as required
3. Wait for welcome kit
4. Login on Internet Banking using Welcome Kit (you probably need the debit card credentials?)
5. Add the credit card as well - and activate, set transactions enabled/disabled, PIN, etc.

Will this work?

How do we get this 0MAB notified to us?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I plan to do it like this:

1. Apply and get credit card delivered.
2. Apply for Select account online - with 50k / 1L as required
3. Wait for welcome kit
4. Login on Internet Banking using Welcome Kit (you probably need the debit card credentials?)
5. Add the credit card as well - and activate, set transactions enabled/disabled, PIN, etc.

Will this work?

How do we get this 0MAB notified to us?
All the questions you are asking have already been answered in this thread and others. Additionally, consider opening the account offline; you'll thank me later.