• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

Nitheesh

TF Premier
I have a strange scenario,
I have 2 ID's - one id shows savings account and credit card in mobile application but not showing up in the netbanking. - net banking shows only savings account and when i try to link again it shows the below error.

one id for credit card - it just shows credit card in mobile and net banking - when i try to add using debit card it says success and linked but not visible in mobile or net banking.

anyone facing this issue?
The entire thread is about the issue. Have you gone through each and every page?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I have 2 ID's - one id shows savings account and credit card in mobile application but not showing up in the netbanking. - net banking shows only savings account and when i try to link again it shows the below error.

one id for credit card - it just shows credit card in mobile and net banking - when i try to add using debit card it says success and linked but not visible in mobile or net banking.

Give it sometime, it will reflect soon.

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Please remember folks. If there is an error, please give some time and it might get fixed.

With Indusind, remember that support is very bad. Their IT is as bad as it can get. Prepared to lose time and even money if something goes wrong. My debit card purchase failed with big basket and it took 4 months to get back money. No compensation even after RBI ombudsman involvement.

If things are smooth, it’s a fine bank as we get great offers. Once you start using, you will know what to expect from indus. We need to try with small amount and test them. For example I sent small amount of USD to my indus account and the branch has to do credit (other banks are automated). The branch told me not to send Forex as the employee who knows how to do it transferred to another branch and they don’t want to learn. I lost $100 but at least it was small amount.

I am interested in opening Select savings A/c with 0 MAB. But, I have IndusInd Iconia Amex credit card (LTF), instead of Legend CC. So I was thinking to upgrade it to Legend CC. But then, one CC agent told me that Iconia is a higher card variant as compared to Legend CC. Is this true??
Also, to convert Select savings A/c to 0 MAB, do we need to link it with Legend CC only or any other CC also has similar facility (e.g. my Iconia Amex card)??
Also, how can I upgrade / switch to Legend CC (LTF) ??
Suggestions / views requested... 🙏
🙏

aarun50600

TF Buzz
Hi Team.. i opened visa signature through app and received it, later yesterday called CC for world master card - it showing on my app now(yet to be shipped). but when i applied for visa platinum select today , it says request is success and check it in debit card section but i'm not finding the virtual card for it, tried again today morning again success but not added to debit card section.

No debit freeze on my account, do i need to wait until i get the world master to receive this?
yesterday blocked the insta kit titanium card causing any issues?
Or can i call CC for platinum card?

Please reply.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I am interested in opening Select savings A/c with 0 MAB. But, I have IndusInd Iconia Amex credit card (LTF), instead of Legend CC. So I was thinking to upgrade it to Legend CC. But then, one CC agent told me that Iconia is a higher card variant as compared to Legend CC. Is this true??
Also, to convert Select savings A/c to 0 MAB, do we need to link it with Legend CC only or any other CC also has similar facility (e.g. my Iconia Amex card)??
Also, how can I upgrade / switch to Legend CC (LTF) ??
Suggestions / views requested... 🙏
🙏
For Select account it's Legend

For Exclusive account Pinnacle and Indulge.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hi Team.. i opened visa signature through app and received it, later yesterday called CC for world master card - it showing on my app now(yet to be shipped). but when i applied for visa platinum select today , it says request is success and check it in debit card section but i'm not finding the virtual card for it, tried again today morning again success but not added to debit card section.

No debit freeze on my account, do i need to wait until i get the world master to receive this?
yesterday blocked the insta kit titanium card causing any issues?
Or can i call CC for platinum card?

Please reply.
Give it some time; you can't keep making back-to-back requests. The IndusInd app has issues; it stops working intermittently at any time of the day.

For Select account it's Legend

For Exclusive account Pinnacle and Indulge.
Ok, I got this.
I just discussed with my nearby branch regarding CC upgrade and they are offering me both Legend as well as Pinnacle CC. But this upgrade is not free; for Legend card I will have to pay one time joining fee of Rs. 5k and for Pinnacle card it is Rs. 15k (both of which will be reimbursed in form of vouchers).

So, which card should I go for Legend or Pinnacle ??

Also, what are differences between Select & Exclusive savings accounts??

Is paying additional 1800/- for Pinnacle card + Exclusive account worth ??? (difference between the GST amounts of the two cards i.e. 2700-900)

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Ok, I got this.
I just discussed with my nearby branch regarding CC upgrade and they are offering me both Legend as well as Pinnacle CC. But this upgrade is not free; for Legend card I will have to pay one time joining fee of Rs. 5k and for Pinnacle card it is Rs. 15k (both of which will be reimbursed in form of vouchers).

So, which card should I go for Legend or Pinnacle ??

Also, what are differences between Select & Exclusive savings accounts??

Is paying additional 1800/- for Pinnacle card + Exclusive account worth ??? (difference between the GST amounts of the two cards i.e. 2700-900)
Apply for the Legend Card online and get it for free, without any joining fees. The difference between 'Select' and 'Exclusive' is that the Exclusive account offers a free locker for the first year and a Zero Markup Fees Debit Card. I would say there's hardly any difference.

Apply for the Legend Card online and get it for free, without any joining fees. The difference between 'Select' and 'Exclusive' is that the Exclusive account offers a free locker for the first year and a Zero Markup Fees Debit Card. I would say there's hardly any difference.
Ok finally then its decided, Legend CC + Select account.

Now, coming to online applying part, that is available only for new users. Since, I already own a IndusInd CC and the bank does not allow more than one CC to its customers, I have the option of upgrade only, that also through branch!!

Another option can be that I cancel my existing Iconia card and then apply for Legend card online. I this a wise step?? not sure...suggestions plzz...

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Ok finally then its decided, Legend CC + Select account.

Now, coming to online applying part, that is available only for new users. Since, I already own a IndusInd CC and the bank does not allow more than one CC to its customers, I have the option of upgrade only, that also through branch!!

Another option can be that I cancel my existing Iconia card and then apply for Legend card online. I this a wise step?? not sure...suggestions plzz...
Why pay 5k for a card like Legend when it's being given to everyone for free?

pranavcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So after reading the whole thread I’m more confused now.

Can someone tell me what is the correct way (standard way) of linking cc with account step by step?

Can’t risk my account to debit freeze for many days. Need to get this process done ASAP

Any help will be much appreciated

thought no proper steps

Why pay 5k for a card like Legend when it's being given to everyone for free?
Please read my comments again.....free only for new users!! If you wish to upgrade, you have to go through bank, who are charging 5k joining fee.
And, also spoke to Customer support, who informed that once you cancel your existing CC, you can apply again only after 6 months, so that option is also gone :(
😞

niks

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Please read my comments again.....free only for new users!! If you wish to upgrade, you have to go through bank, who are charging 5k joining fee.
And, also spoke to Customer support, who informed that once you cancel your existing CC, you can apply again only after 6 months, so that option is also gone :(
😞
I wrote a mail to Indusind support and they upgraded me to Legend from their side without paying any 5k

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
😞
I have read your comments. And given you the appropriate advice. When it comes to IndusInd Bank and any related post to it I don't need to read the entire post because you are not the first one facing such dilemma and also you are not going to be the last one. 🤣

They are lying, you can email them at priority.care@indusind.com to upgrade your card or you can keep calling them until the right agent picks your call and takes your request for card upgrade.

I have read your comments. And given you the appropriate advice. When it comes to IndusInd Bank and any related post to it I don't need to read the entire post because you are not the first one facing such dilemma and also you are not going to be the last one. 🤣

They are lying, you can email them at priority.care@indusind.com to upgrade your card or you can keep calling them until the right agent picks your call and takes your request for card upgrade.
Ok got it now. Thanks for valuable advice. :)

pranavcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Do let me know if it gets fixed