• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

niks

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Firstly I have read most of the pages in this thread, if not all 😂

I have now got a new Legend credit card. And I'm looking at opening a Select Savings account. When I am trying to open account online, I can only see option to open Delight account. After reading all the issues on this thread of linking both the customer ID's, is it advisable to first open a Delight account with the same customer ID and then upgrade to Select Account. Or should I contact branch to directly open Select account?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

I have now got a new Legend credit card. And I'm looking at opening a Select Savings account. When I am trying to open account online, I can only see option to open Delight account. After reading all the issues on this thread of linking both the customer ID's, is it advisable to first open a Delight account with the same customer ID and then upgrade to Select Account. Or should I contact branch to directly open Select account?
🤣🤣
jhoot-bol-raha-hai-mat.gif

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

Read here:

Post in thread 'IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card' https://www.technofino.in/community...ount-and-legend-credit-card.11232/post-274372

Nitheesh

TF Premier
It shows my credit card user ID after entering the details. The loop completes itself. There is no way to create a new user ID. I raised a complaint with PNO. Let's see. In the meantime, is it possible for me to withdraw the money as the linking already happened in net banking?
After one month of raising the issue to PNO and no communications further, got a call today saying that my issue got resolved. And guys, it is actually resolved. They linked my savings account to my credit card mobile banking ID themselves after two months of the account opening. 🥹

pranavcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
After one month of raising the issue to PNO and no communications further, got a call today saying that my issue got resolved. And guys, it is actually resolved. They linked my savings account to my credit card mobile banking ID themselves after two months of the account opening. 🥹
Can you tell what mistake you did and what shd be the process for smooth linking

pranavcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Here is my recent experience with timelines:
  1. 24 July: Applied for IndusInd Legend CC LTF through Flipkart app. (I forgot if I completed VKYC the same day or the next)
  2. 26 July: Called to check application status and was told it can take 7-10 working days to approve.
  3. 31 July: No prior message, I just received the card through BlueDart.
  4. 31 July: Activated the card and got TimesPrime membership.
  5. 31 July: Opened the select savings account Online with a 50k transfer
  6. 31 July: I was able to log in using mobile banking and see the virtual debit card and other account details. Raised a request to link credit card and it was immediately successful.
This was pretty flawless.
Can I take out the 50k from the account or do I have to check anything in particular so that the MAB fine or DC fee is not charged?
you raised request by sending email? or did manually also can we open select account online?

So after reading the whole thread I’m more confused now.

Can someone tell me what is the correct way (standard way) of linking cc with account step by step?

Can’t risk my account to debit freeze for many days. Need to get this process done ASAP

Any help will be much appreciated

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
So after reading the whole thread I’m more confused now.

Can someone tell me what is the correct way (standard way) of linking cc with account step by step?

Can’t risk my account to debit freeze for many days. Need to get this process done ASAP

Any help will be much appreciated
Seems like you might have missed something. Try reading it again, and be sure not to skip any pages this time! 😂

You can link it through the app or Netbanking. It's a straightforward process – either it works or it doesn't. Once successfully linked, your account will have a Zero MAB. And just to clarify, linking won't trigger a Debit Freeze; that's a completely different issue you're mentioning.

KLB@96

TF Premier
Seems like you might have missed something. Try reading it again, and be sure not to skip any pages this time! 😂

You can link it through the app or Netbanking. It's a straightforward process – either it works or it doesn't. Once successfully linked, your account will have a Zero MAB. And just to clarify, linking won't trigger a Debit Freeze; that's a completely different issue you're mentioning.
Bro sorry for asking, I hold a legend card and using it in indus mobile app. and I recently opened select account and it wont let me link it on indus app . I reinstalled app and logged in using debit card and now it let me link credit card on indus app. can you please tell me how to fix this

KLB@96

TF Premier
I opened mobile banking when I got my credit card. Incidentally system also created net banking ID (very long set of numbers) and I tested that login too. Later I got a savings account and with that I created net banking ID (easy to remember user Id). At the end of the process of setting up net banking, it asked me if I wanted to setup mobile banking and I chose no as I already have the mobile banking setup with credit card. So now I have 2 net baking (I created 1 and system created 1) and 1 mobile banking ID. The linking worked after 3 days after I setup the netbanking for savings account. Until then I got error (mostly must be due to debit freeze).

So bottom line, don’t worry and create 1 net banking and 1 mobile banking IDs. System will create a net banking ID with long numbers and ignore it. If you login to that system generated net banking, linking won’t be there. If you create 2 mobile banking ID, only 1 will show both savings and credit. So don’t create 2.
Bro can you help me link my savings account to my legend card ?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Bro sorry for asking, I hold a legend card and using it in indus mobile app. and I recently opened select account and it wont let me link it on indus app . I reinstalled app and logged in using debit card and now it let me link credit card on indus app. can you please tell me how to fix this
No need to apologize. Were you able to link your credit card?

If you weren't able to link your Savings account with your Credit Card, get in touch with your RM. Request them to link your Savings account and Credit Card account under a single CIF. If they are unable to assist, you can consider submitting a request through the PNO. And keep in mind that dealing with Indusind Bank might require some patience.

KLB@96

TF Premier
No need to apologize. Were you able to link your credit card?

If you weren't able to link your Savings account with your Credit Card, get in touch with your RM. Request them to link your Savings account and Credit Card account under a single CIF. If they are unable to assist, you can consider submitting a request through the PNO. And keep in mind that dealing with Indusind Bank might require some patience.
Not able to link CC with select account on indus app. Even after entering correct details it gives me error saying pls check and enter correct details. I will get in touch with my RM like you said. thanks

So it’s based on my fate and IndusInd mercy on me🥲 that decides the process

aarun50600

TF Buzz
I have a strange scenario,
I have 2 ID's - one id shows savings account and credit card in mobile application but not showing up in the netbanking. - net banking shows only savings account and when i try to link again it shows the below error.

one id for credit card - it just shows credit card in mobile and net banking - when i try to add using debit card it says success and linked but not visible in mobile or net banking.

anyone facing this issue?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 30