• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

V G

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got my legend card last week. Then I applied for Indus Select savings account.
Today, in app, I created login ID using savings account and linked credit card in that app successfully. But after that app is not allowing me to login. I uninstalled app and then re-installed but now it is not even allowing me to register my device.
Then I decided to login using net banking. Credit card was not appearing. Then I requested to linking credit card online. It got successful and after half an hour credit card is also appearing in netbanking.
To summarize, netbanking working fine. App not even allowing to register device for first time login. May be some temporary issue. Will check tomorrow again.
How to apply for additional debit card using netbanking? I received Visa signature debit card. How many additional cards can I apply? I think two more - Mastercard world and Visa Platinum?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I got my legend card last week. Then I applied for Indus Select savings account.
Today, in app, I created login ID using savings account and linked credit card in that app successfully. But after that app is not allowing me to login. I uninstalled app and then re-installed but now it is not even allowing me to register my device.
Then I decided to login using net banking. Credit card was not appearing. Then I requested to linking credit card online. It got successful and after half an hour credit card is also appearing in netbanking.
To summarize, netbanking working fine. App not even allowing to register device for first time login. May be some temporary issue. Will check tomorrow again.
How to apply for additional debit card using netbanking? I received Visa signature debit card. How many additional cards can I apply? I think two more - Mastercard world and Visa Platinum?
Apply MasterCard from branch and rest from the app.

Call CC and say I need DC then they ask what about current DC you just reply I asked for MC but got VISA so pls send me MC instead.

They will say ok we will send MC should we cancel VISA? Just reply till I receive card I might need to use the VISA card so dont cancel when I receive the MC I will cancel VISA myself then they will reply ok and then they will ask for confirmation. Just confirm I want MC.

Nest day you will see MC card in the app and you will receive the DC in 7 working days. Then dont cancel VISA Signature afterwards so you get 2 cards.

Apply VISA Platinum from App

V G

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Call CC and say I need DC then they ask what about current DC you just reply I asked for MC but got VISA so pls send me MC instead.

They will say ok we will send MC should we cancel VISA? Just reply till I receive card I might need to use the VISA card so dont cancel when I receive the MC I will cancel VISA myself then they will reply ok and then they will ask for confirmation. Just confirm I want MC.

Nest day you will see MC card in the app and you will receive the DC in 7 working days. Then dont cancel VISA Signature afterwards so you get 2 cards.

Apply VISA Platinum from App
I just call CC and asked for Mastercard. I have been assured that I will receive the same within 10 working days.

Just one more thing - I have legend credit card which is now linked with savings account within one single ID. It means now I do not need to maintain any balance in savings account. But I noticed that in Debit card section, on Annual Fee, there is *. * says annual fees is 499+GST if balance not maintained.

Does it mean by having legend card, I can only cover non-maintenance charges but not debit card annual fees?

By the way, my mobile banking is now working fine except that it is showing error while registering fingerprint. So I need to type Mpin to login everytime. Mobile app started working when I personalized my login ID on internet banking. It might have reset some process in the backend.

1688637208296.png

1688637247026.png

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I just call CC and asked for Mastercard. I have been assured that I will receive the same within 10 working days.

Just one more thing - I have legend credit card which is now linked with savings account within one single ID. It means now I do not need to maintain any balance in savings account. But I noticed that in Debit card section, on Annual Fee, there is *. * says annual fees is 499+GST if balance not maintained.

Does it mean by having legend card, I can only cover non-maintenance charges but not debit card annual fees?

By the way, my mobile banking is now working fine except that it is showing error while registering fingerprint. So I need to type Mpin to login everytime. Mobile app started working when I personalized my login ID on internet banking. It might have reset some process in the backend.

1688637208296.png

1688637247026.png
With a Select account, all debit cards are issued for free, and no charges are associated.

1688637208296.png

1688637247026.png
If you have 50K MAB and there is non maintenance then Annual charge for DC will be there for Legend MAB is waived off so it is basically a 0 MAB account and no DC charges will be there also

@anirban.choudhury just confirm

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
If you have 50K MAB and there is non maintenance then Annual charge for DC will be there for Legend MAB is waived off so it is basically a 0 MAB account and no DC charges will be there also

@anirban.choudhury just confirm
If your Legend Card and Select savings account are linked, it's effectively zero; nothing will be charged, even for non-maintenance. But if they're not linked, expect IndusInd to pile up all kinds of charges. 🤣

nikzcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So u received the dc/ welcome kit and then created the login ?

My account has been opened but I am yet to receive the dc or a welcome kit and RM said it can only be operated once I have dc.

V G

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So u received the dc/ welcome kit and then created the login ?

My account has been opened but I am yet to receive the dc or a welcome kit and RM said it can only be operated once I have dc.
Yes. I had to wait for kit. But in the kit, I didn't receive cheque book. This is strange.