• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
That's why I always recommend never delinking or deleting your ID. This is what happens and it creates an even bigger mess. This is not the first case documented on the forum. 🤣 Either leave it to the RM to sort out the mess or wait patiently for it to link. But never, ever call the customer care to sort this out because they are the root cause of all this mess. 🤣

Try what Gautam suggested. You can also check one more thing: if any one of your IDs is working for net banking or the mobile app, then check if your savings account is being shown under that ID. I assume that at least one of your IDs should be working. If it is, just try to link your Legend card to that ID.
Kaise kar lete ho.

Itni baar same chiz repeat merse toh nhi hoti woh bhi itna long pragraph types

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
That's why I always recommend never delinking or deleting your ID. This is what happens and it creates an even bigger mess. This is not the first case documented on the forum. 🤣 Either leave it to the RM to sort out the mess or wait patiently for it to link. But never, ever call the customer care to sort this out because they are the root cause of all this mess. 🤣

Try what Gautam suggested. You can also check one more thing: if any one of your IDs is working for net banking or the mobile app, then check if your savings account is being shown under that ID. I assume that at least one of your IDs should be working. If it is, just try to link your Legend card to that ID.
One netbanking ID is working also it shows my Legend credit card. But bank guys says it's not converted to 0MAB
Also same doesn't work for app banking. And if I try to use forget ID using net banking it says you already have a ID. It's a endless loop

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
One netbanking ID is working also it shows my Legend credit card. But bank guys says it's not converted to 0MAB
Also same doesn't work for app banking. And if I try to use forget ID using net banking it says you already have a ID. It's a endless loop
Your branch appears to be even more frustrating than the customer care service. 🤣 Please convey to them that they are not actually converting anything; it's just a matter of meeting the relationship criteria. To fulfill that requirement, they need to link your Legend Card with your Savings account, effectively making it a Zero MAB account. 🤦‍♂️

Can you please confirm once again whether, under your net banking ID, you can see only your Legend Card or if your savings account is also visible? 🤣 If you can see both, then you're all set and don't need to take any further action. However, if you can only see the card, try following Gautam's suggestion. Additionally, in your last post, you mentioned that you deleted your Legend Card ID, so how are you still able to access it through net banking?

I apologize for getting all confused now. 😄

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Loop to endless nhi hai.
Khud hi panga loge system se toh system to backfire karega na.

I also hold Indusind Legend and Select savings.
I have only one login ID for both Netbanking and Mobile Banking from starting.

Do not know how🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ you guys created this endless loophole

gautamcool

TF Premier
I am assuming you mean that the user ID is working for net banking but not mobile banking. You can click on forget user ID in the mobile app. It will show the user ID(likely your mobile number)
In case the forget option fails, try your mobile number as user ID to log in the app

gautamcool

TF Premier
Yes. No issues.
Agar pehle se IndusInd ka CC hai to branch se khulwana
Else online is best
But we won't know if they will provide Legend card right?
After opening account if they don't provide Legend LTF then you are stuck with 50k MAB account
(Even though they are providing Legend LTF to anyone, there's a small chance that they wont give it)
Atleast that was my thinking. So that's why only after getting Legend LTF, I opened Select account...

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
I am assuming you mean that the user ID is working for net banking but not mobile banking. You can click on forget user ID in the mobile app. It will show the user ID(likely your mobile number)
In case the forget option fails, try your mobile number as user ID to log in the app
My user ID works only for netbanking. When I use it for forget ID option it says a user ID already exists use that. When I use that it says user not found in records.
They have messed up big time. I'm just looping in the app and not able to get inside.
If you have a user ID working on net banking and mobile that shows both select account and credit card, remember it and use it everywhere.
Forget about the other IDs. Deleting them might cause more issues
Bro that user ID is not working for mobile app. That's the issue. Otherwise I'd do what u said.

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
My user ID works only for netbanking. When I use it for forget ID option it says a user ID already exists use that. When I use that it says user not found in records.
They have messed up big time. I'm just looping in the app and not able to get inside.

Bro that user ID is not working for mobile app. That's the issue. Otherwise I'd do what u said.
Is the User ID 19 digit?

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr

gautamcool

TF Premier

I also faced similar issue but eventually caught the tail of this loop
Did you try using your mobile number as user ID in mobile app ? First try this
Is the working user ID set by you ?
Did you link your select account first with this user ID ?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
Is the User ID 19 digit?
19 digit was credit card one which requested to delete to CC.
I also faced similar issue but eventually caught the tail of this loop
Did you try using your mobile number as user ID in mobile app ? First try this
Is the working user ID set by you ?
Did you link your select account first with this user ID ?
Mobile number as user ID not working I had created one UID while setting up the bank account. It's 6-7 digits first but then got the option to personalise

Now it says user record not found and when it use the one found in welcome kit that is also not working

gautamcool

TF Premier
19 digit was credit card one which requested to delete to CC.

Mobile number as user ID not working I had created one UID while setting up the bank account. It's 6-7 digits first but then got the option to personalise

Now it says user record not found and when it use the one found in welcome kit that is also not working
Hmm looks like deleting the old ID might have caused more issues than expected.

As you are able to see both select account and legend card in one user ID in net banking, both are linked and it's 0 MAB now. You can confirm by mailing socialm email
The issue now is only mobile banking login.
And for this looks like only IndusInd can help. Email their CC and follow up every few days

Last edited:

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
Hmm looks like deleting the old ID might have caused more issues than expected.

As you are able to see both select account and legend card in one user ID in net banking, both are linked and it's 0 MAB now. You can confirm by mailing socialm email
The issue now is only mobile banking login.
And for this looks like only IndusInd can help. Email their CC and follow up every few days
Their email and call CC is useless. I have asked multiple times has it become 0MAB. They keep quoting me the terms and conditions.

I am getting in touch with branch guys now. They've said we will have to delete uid for app banking or what ever is linked.

Net banking is the only thing working and has Legend linked for a long time but still their systems are not reflecting it as 0 balance account