• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Your statement should show something like this.
This is not applicable to everyone. Within our forum, numerous members receive a different statement indicating, '50000 AQB or Relationship criteria to be maintained.' In this instance, the relationship requirement pertains to the legend card we currently hold. Although the AQB remains 50000, they waive off the NMC due to the legend card, effectively making it a Zero MAB account.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230624_231258_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230624_231258_Drive.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 37

Cardfan

TF Buzz
I have Indusstox(upstox) 3 in 1 savings account and IndusInd legend credit card . Both are linked 18 months before , is it possible to upgrade my 3 in 1 ac to IndusInd select ac and get zero MAB waiver ??

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I have Indusstox(upstox) 3 in 1 savings account and IndusInd legend credit card . Both are linked 18 months before , is it possible to upgrade my 3 in 1 ac to IndusInd select ac and get zero MAB waiver ??
It should be possible through your branch. I don't see any reason for them to deny, but if they do, which they usually do 🤣, you can open another account and operate it as a joint account. Later, you can remove the other person from your account and continue operating it as a single account.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
It should be possible through your branch. I don't see any reason for them to deny, but if they do, which they usually do 🤣, you can open another account and operate it as a joint account. Later, you can remove the other person from your account and continue operating it as a single account.
Conversion of Joint into Sole Account.
Did you performed this stunt Personally ?

Last edited:
  • Hehe
Reactions: Rkr

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
IMG-20230610-WA0000~2.jpg I am facing this issue unable to login mobile banking. Anyone else faced it? Knows a fix?
Update: No my USER ID is deleted. Cannot login via app.
CC asked me to delete credit card UID. Now I don't have any ID.

Bank is clueless and so is CC.
My Legend card is still not linked to become 0MAB. CC asking raise from bank for 0MAB request. Branch saying to downgrade account.

Pathetic experience.

Anyone knows solution please let me know. I am going to have to educate the branch now it seems.

• Sad
Reactions: Rkr

gautamcool

TF Premier
Update: No my USER ID is deleted. Cannot login via app.
CC asked me to delete credit card UID. Now I don't have any ID.

Bank is clueless and so is CC.
My Legend card is still not linked to become 0MAB. CC asking raise from bank for 0MAB request. Branch saying to downgrade account.

Pathetic experience.

Anyone knows solution please let me know. I am going to have to educate the branch now it seems.
Assuming your select account is activated and debit card is working
First create a new user ID for your savings account using your debit card either by mobile or net banking
Then link your legend card

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
That's why I always recommend never delinking or deleting your ID. This is what happens and it creates an even bigger mess. This is not the first case documented on the forum. 🤣 Either leave it to the RM to sort out the mess or wait patiently for it to link. But never, ever call the customer care to sort this out because they are the root cause of all this mess. 🤣

Try what Gautam suggested. You can also check one more thing: if any one of your IDs is working for net banking or the mobile app, then check if your savings account is being shown under that ID. I assume that at least one of your IDs should be working. If it is, just try to link your Legend card to that ID.