• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

Trust Me

TF Ace
I came to know about the free Select account with the Legend CC from Technofino itself! Thanks.

I already had a relationship with IndusInd (a Maxima account + FD), and was given a pre-approved LTF Legend CC recently. So I called up the Customer Service. The possibility of upgrading my Maxima account to a free Select account based on my Legend CC was not denied, but I was directed to my home branch in order to upgrade my SB account to Select.

- "But I can upgrade your Debit card right now on your confirmation"!

-- But that will be chargeable until and unless I have a Select account, right?

- "Yes, but the fee will be refunded when you upgrade to Select! Do I have your confirmation to upgrade your debit card? I can do it for you right now."

-- No, I'll rather have my Select account first at the branch.

- "(sigh)! As you wish! You could have started using the upgraded debit card right away! (hangs up)."

So I walked down to my home branch to find that my RM as well as the BM had been transferred! No matter, the new 'RM' as well as the new BM were helpful. The account upgrade based on my Legend CC was allowed. I just needed to write an application and fill out a form, -- no re-KYC, no additional funding and consequent 'freeze', - simple! I walked out in < 45 minutes.

In 4 days my upgraded SB account status appeared in netbanking in my Relationship profile (the Legend CC was already there from before). I Received the Welcome Kit in another 4 days. So I believe I'm all set now. Only that the new DC is a 'Visa Signature' one, although I specifically asked for a 'MC World Select'! Does it really matter that much?

kshitij_0

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Unfortunately not the case for me, when I got Legend CC, I was given a new CIF different from what I had with my old closed CC.
Then they gave another new CIF with Select account.

Also, the debit freeze I'd checked & it was never under debit freeze for me, I could always transact smoothly and no issues there at all.
I had Legend CC for sometime but Yes, there were multiple CIF ID and with incorrect information (phone, email, mother's name) but under my PAN number. The bank RM who helped me in opening the account corrected some of those mistakes and then opened the bank account.

I'm just wondering how long we'll have to wait. No hurry but just good to know when we can start transacting
Mere case m toh exective Credit card wala CIF apne saath leke aaya thha kyuki usko apni tab pe input karna thha.

You got different CIF each time that is unusual and Hence automatic linking did not happen.
Good that you are in no hurry 😂 it took almost 4 weeks in my case and the RM only fixed it for me.
Bros...even I am facing the same issue. Multiple CIF. Unable to link(Authentication failed error). How to resolve this?

Last edited:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Bros...even I am having the issue. Multiple CIF. Unable to link(Authentication failed error). How to resolve this?

Patience is key. When it comes to IndusInd Bank, there might not be much you can do except wait for things to fall into place. Linking or delinking accounts could potentially make matters worse. In my case, my account was non-functional for over four weeks 🤣. The approach I took was to constantly follow up with my RM and put pressure on them to resolve the situation. I would recommend you to do the same.

Rohan

TF Premier
Anyone has any idea when will be Indusind Savings account start working after opening account through branch.

FYI: I used to invest in FD in paytm savings account which is tied up with indusind bank.

Recently I wanted to open Indus select account for MC & Visa DC but when I tried to open online used to get error "You already have a existing relationship". So I visited nearest branch and asked them to open select account. They keep pushing me Grande account I made them clean I'm not instead in that account nor exclusive account.

In their device also getting same error message. Then I said about paytm FD thing then they got the CIF no using my pancard after that opened account in that CIF no. They provided kit on the spot with Titanium DC. Agent said account will be opened by end of next day.

After 2 days of account opening I created net banking and mobile banking id's but unable to do transactions. I called CC they said documents are pending & account is at debit freeze state so do visit nearest branch with required documents. I called agent he keep on saying that server is slow it will be opened in next 3 days.

In this case what I need to do? I can't even enable DC online transactions or view CCV.

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Anyone has any idea when will be Indusind Savings account start working after opening account through branch.

FYI: I used to invest in FD in paytm savings account which is tied up with indusind bank.

Recently I wanted to open Indus select account for MC & Visa DC but when I tried to open online used to get error "You already have a existing relationship". So I visited nearest branch and asked them to open select account. They keep pushing me Grande account I made them clean I'm not instead in that account nor exclusive account.

In their device also getting same error message. Then I said about paytm FD thing then they got the CIF no using my pancard after that opened account in that CIF no. They provided kit on the spot with Titanium DC. Agent said account will be opened by end of next day.

After 2 days of account opening I created net banking and mobile banking id's but unable to do transactions. I called CC they said documents are pending & account is at debit freeze state so do visit nearest branch with required documents. I called agent he keep on saying that server is slow it will be opened in next 3 days.

In this case what I need to do? I can't even enable DC online transactions or view CCV.
Reply to this and an update to my previous post here regarding the same case as you.

Unfortunately, you are now stuck into their stupid loophole where neither do they have solution, nor the backend team give a damn about it.

I had similar case, and I gave 1L cheque for select account and I got the kit as well. After 2 weeks when I quarreled with RM about this issue of debit freeze state, he told me to give KYC which I gave at branch. Again 2 weeks later, same state and no one gives a damn about it. Neither nodal nor twitter, nothing.

Just went yesterday and gave the closure form for closing the account.

I recommended that anyone with PayTM FD before should avoid IndusInd account.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Reply to this and an update to my previous post here regarding the same case as you.

Unfortunately, you are now stuck into their stupid loophole where neither do they have solution, nor the backend team give a damn about it.

I had similar case, and I gave 1L cheque for select account and I got the kit as well. After 2 weeks when I quarreled with RM about this issue of debit freeze state, he told me to give KYC which I gave at branch. Again 2 weeks later, same state and no one gives a damn about it. Neither nodal nor twitter, nothing.

Your relationship manager was useless. 🤦‍♂️

Rohan

TF Premier

Greetings,
Thank you for banking with us.
We acknowledge receiving your deliverable request through our Finacle channel.
Your request is being currently processed and will be dispatched to your communication address shortly.​

Request Raised On​
6/12/2023 05:30:00​
Deliverables Ref No.​
---Removed---​
Account No.​
---Removed---​
Customer Name​
ROHAN​
Deliverable Type​
Welcome Kit​
For any further assistance, please call our Phone Banking Centre at 1860 267 7777 or write to reachus@indusind.com and quote the above mentioned Deliverable Ref No.
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to your continued support.
Assuring you of our best services at all times.
Best Wishes,
Team IndusInd Bank​

Received a mail regarding welcome kit. Let's see how it goes!!

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Your relationship manager was useless. 🤦‍♂️
Agreed. However, it got escalated to Deputy Branch Manager and Branch Manager along with twitter guys following up with them.

Yet after this, deputy branch manager himself told to close the account and I agreed as it was just waste of time.

My issue was also that it took old address from the PayTM FD account CIF and they have no way to change address for it or merge accounts into one CIF.

Their backend totally sucks. No wonder, how they are banking yet with such backend.

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Greetings,
Thank you for banking with us.
We acknowledge receiving your deliverable request through our Finacle channel.
Your request is being currently processed and will be dispatched to your communication address shortly.​
Request Raised On​
6/12/2023 05:30:00​
Deliverables Ref No.​
---Removed---​
Account No.​
---Removed---​
Customer Name​
ROHAN​
Deliverable Type​
Welcome Kit​
For any further assistance, please call our Phone Banking Centre at 1860 267 7777 or write to reachus@indusind.com and quote the above mentioned Deliverable Ref No.
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to your continued support.
Assuring you of our best services at all times.
Best Wishes,
Team IndusInd Bank​

Received a mail regarding welcome kit. Let's see how it goes!!
Keep us posted on your journey.

Rohan

TF Premier
Agreed. However, it got escalated to Deputy Branch Manager and Branch Manager along with twitter guys following up with them.

Yet after this, deputy branch manager himself told to close the account and I agreed as it was just waste of time.

My issue was also that it took old address from the PayTM FD account CIF and they have no way to change address for it or merge accounts into one CIF.

Their backend totally sucks. No wonder, how they are banking yet with such backend.
True.

Talked to agent he sent a complaint to head office it seems. As per agent it should resolve till tomorrow evening.

Pankhuri

TF Ace
Patience is key. When it comes to IndusInd Bank, there might not be much you can do except wait for things to fall into place. Linking or delinking accounts could potentially make matters worse. In my case, my account was non-functional for over four weeks 🤣. The approach I took was to constantly follow up with my RM and put pressure on them to resolve the situation. I would recommend you to do the same.
What can i say to nudge my RM towards the right solution? Currently she is adamant that the only way to get these accounts linked is to first delink cc from indusmobile app and then link bank account using debit card. Once that is done I can link cc account.

My select account is working fine, debit card is working fine too. I haven't created a netbanking ID for savings account as I already created one for my credit card earlier.

I have tried linking with mobile app and it shows error. I have also tried to link to netbanking id using service request tab but there also it shows error.

I recieved welcome kit on 8th and card was fully functional on 10th.