• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
BM / RM has my IP Cheque.. But I have not given him consent to cash it till Debit Freeze exists.. Banda is not telling me whether Debit Freeze is applied or removed from my new account..
Debit freeze will be applied, you cannot avoid it 😂 but it varies from case to case. You just need to patient 😂 and if everything is in order within 2-3 days you will be able to use your account.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
How do I get three debit cards for free? What's the process? Also I have attached my Legend card but the bank says not zero balance account. Where can I check?
Don't discuss this with your bank 🤣 as usual they are always clueless. If your card and savings account show under the same Netbanking ID then it becomes Zero MAB, you can also confirm the same by emailing them.
Regarding the debit card, get your first card through the branch, try for the World MC variant and the remaining two Visa Signature and Visa Platinum through the IndusInd app.

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
Don't discuss this with your bank 🤣 as usual they are always clueless. If your card and savings account show under the same Netbanking ID then it becomes Zero MAB, you can also confirm the same by emailing them.
Regarding the debit card, get your first card through the branch, try for the World MC variant and the remaining two Visa Signature and Visa Platinum through the IndusInd app.
My app has issues atm, can you mention the steps. I have got titanium debit card on MC from bank

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
My app has issues atm, can you mention the steps. I have got titanium debit card on MC from bank
Please apply for the World Master Card at your nearest branch.

At the top left hand side you will see 3 lines, click on that and then apply and then apply debit card, you will see around 2-3 debit card options.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@Wealth is my birth right! big bro i am getting pinnacle as LTF but condition is spend 50k in 30 days and need to open exclusive with 1L ip...should i proceed and i will be first taking in writing everything
Good offer bro
Take it and till u get card on hand don’t do anything for exclusive account
Spend of 50k u can load paytm wallet it’s getting rewards sometimes so it mean that has to be considered for spends milestone

Can I upgrade my "indus online" savings account (with which platinum plus debit card is given) to indus select account as I also have Indus legend credit card?
if yes then what will be the procedure for it ?