• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
PARTNER statements ( only the ones sent by bank to email, not the ones downloaded from NB and MB ) explicitly mention..

Thats why I asked.. If anyone has a statement in their email, do post a screenshot..
When you Opened Partner Account, they are promoting it as Zero Balance Account that is why Zero is explicitly written in statement.

But for INDUS Legend and Indus Select Account Combo, indus is giving only NMC waiver on the basis of different different relationship criteria.
One of such criteria is Active Indus Legend Credit Card.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230530_164130_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230530_164130_Drive.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 49

equalizer

TF Premier
Bansal saab, could you please tell me what this 3-4 debit card thing is ? Am I right in assuming that this 3-4 debit card is per account and not by totaling the debit cards from add-on / grouped / family accounts ?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Bansal saab, could you please tell me what this 3-4 debit card thing is ? Am I right in assuming that this 3-4 debit card is per account and not by totaling the debit cards from add-on / grouped / family accounts ?
Yes it is per Account.
There is a new trend to get 3-4 cards.

Only 2 cards are Enough.
First is Visa Select/Exclusive
Second is Master Select/Exclusive.

If youn want to become part of 3-4 Cards trend then apply
Third is Visa Platinum
Fouth is Visa Gold Virtual.

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes it is per Account.
There is a new trend to get 3-4 cards.

Only 2 cards are Enough.
First is Visa Select/Exclusive
Second is Master Select/Exclusive.

If youn want to become part of 3-4 Cards trend then apply
Third is Visa Platinum
Fouth is Visa Gold Virtual.
Even Visa platinum is useful for BOGO. I have never used the Gold card as we don’t get much benefits.

rishav05

TF Buzz
I did a transaction using Mobikwik and got MC POS TXN AT IN/PYU*ONE MOBIKWIK SYS GURGOAN.. Will I get reward point for this?

Similarly, I did payment using MC card in CheQ on 30th and yet to get the reward point. Generally how much time it takes to get reward points?

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I did a transaction using Mobikwik and got MC POS TXN AT IN/PYU*ONE MOBIKWIK SYS GURGOAN.. Will I get reward point for this?

Similarly, I did payment using MC card in CheQ on 30th and yet to get the reward point. Generally how much time it takes to get reward points?
The reward points will credited on 3 to 5 days normally.

Wait for few days to confirm whether you get the points or not!!!

Last edited:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Guys the SoB on Indus Website is from archives / old version.. Anyone has the latest SoB ? My RM / BM, as usual, is beating around the bush..
They will always beat around the bush. Get the account, if you haven't and then wait for the linking and then contact customer care via email and they will confirm it's Zero MAB. No matter what you show them, they will still be in denial mode 😂

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
They will always best around the bush. Get the account, if you haven't and then wait for the linking and then contact customer care via email and they will confirm it's Zero MAB. No matter what you show them, they will still be in denial mode 😂
Because they know yeh Legend waale true Legend hai jo Account Balance nill rakhege.

Fund tabhi karege jab Debit Card use karna hoga
😂

equalizer

TF Premier
Because they know yeh Legend waale true Legend hai jo Account Balance nill rakhege.

Fund tabhi karege jab Debit Card use karna hoga
😂
BM / RM has my IP Cheque.. But I have not given him consent to cash it till Debit Freeze exists.. Banda is not telling me whether Debit Freeze is applied or removed from my new account..