• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I didn't get any personal RM that I know of.
Couple of persons at different times had called about how was my experience and stuff blah blah.
I had explained the situation and turned out one gave useless advice, another didn't know what his job was.
You should have one, even I was assigned one after 2-3 days of account opening.

Didn't you get a SMS from the bank with the RM's contact details?

Learner

TF Select
I upgraded my account to select. Branch people say I will be charged with maintenance fee. I dropped the email to confirm its 0 MAB and it's been a week. They replied we are still checking on follow up email.

Additionally, they cut a new service ID for all the emails. I think I need a tracker now to keep track of my service IDs.

You should have one, even I was assigned one after 2-3 days of account opening.

Didn't you get a SMS from the bank with the RM's contact details?
I got RM assigned after my account upgrade. Nothing for last 3 year. Called her and she didn't even know she is my RM. Now she keep on calling and selling me loans. Seems like I just unlocked a new area.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
i recently opened select account and i linked my legend card with as soon as it got activated in one go..
But the issue is i am unable to apply for world select debit card, tried via customer care and video branch, they said they are unable to apply for it as your account is not fully updated with our system..
It’s been a week but same thing, i did apply for signature and platinum card via app but no update yet..
Is it normal for newly opened account, i tried apply for checkbook but that also instantly rejected…

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
A
i recently opened select account and i linked my legend card with as soon as it got activated in one go..
But the issue is i am unable to apply for world select debit card, tried via customer care and video branch, they said they are unable to apply for it as your account is not fully updated with our system..
It’s been a week but same thing, i did apply for signature and platinum card via app but no update yet..
Is it normal for newly opened account, i tried apply for checkbook but that also instantly rejected…
Anything is normal for IndusInd 😂

newmakerhere

TF Premier
I forgot my pattern lock in indus mobile app. while applying for signature select debit card its required pattern unlock so i attempt three time wrongly so my mobile id is locked. now when i try to login its show me that mobile id is locked . try to unlock with forgot mpin option. but i cant find forgot mpin option in mobile app ios version. pls help

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
I am trying to open online select account but it's giving error, saying visit branch or contact cc. I have legend card and will be visiting branch. And heads up to look out for like not creating a new ID by them or CIF related? I should tell them I have legend credit card etc?

Your reply will be helpful

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I am trying to open online select account but it's giving error, saying visit branch or contact cc. I have legend card and will be visiting branch. And heads up to look out for like not creating a new ID by them or CIF related? I should tell them I have legend credit card etc?

Your reply will be helpful
Because you already have a credit card with them that's why you are getting that error.

Just open the account with initial funding and wait for few days linking will be done automatically.

Spidey

TF Buzz
I didn't get any personal RM that I know of.
Couple of persons at different times had called about how was my experience and stuff blah blah.
I had explained the situation and turned out one gave useless advice, another didn't know what his job was.
In Indus mobile app click on the 3bars on the upper-left side of the screen. There is an option called "Reach Us". Click on it and you will find your RM details there and even can make a call from there.

Surendra

TF Select
Can someone help me with this issue. I have legend credit card and approached bank to open select account. Bank employee is still unable to open my account. I showed them the email response received confirming zero MAB. Can someone provide mobile number of bank employee who can open zero MAB account? Otherwise I decided that I will send complain to their higher authorities

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can someone help me with this issue. I have legend credit card and approached bank to open select account. Bank employee is still unable to open my account. I showed them the email response received confirming zero MAB. Can someone provide mobile number of bank employee who can open zero MAB account? Otherwise I decided that I will send complain to their higher authorities
They won’t open. You just open with 50k and after linking credit card you can take the money.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
how long does it take for debit card after applying via app ?
I Applied for signature visa and platinum via app and world select via branch some days ago still no update on any card yet..
no service request or anything showing yet no card is showing in app yet

how long does it take for debit card after applying via app ?
I Applied for signature visa and platinum via app and world select via branch some days ago still no update on any card yet..
no service request or anything showing yet no card is showing in app yet
Got mc world select after 4-5 days in welcome kit and received visa after 3 days of applying via the app.