• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Non Mantainence Account Offer

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Indusind Bank is offering a non mantainence waiver offer on all of its accounts which are placed equal to lower than its Exclusive account for an initial high value account opening cheque which gives you host of benefits. With an exclusive account you get
1) Lockers on Discount with 1st year complete locker fee waiver!
2) Attractive Interest Rates
3) 20% off on BigBasket
4) Zero Forex Markup Debit Card
5) 20% off on Swiggy on Weekends
6) BMS BOGO Offer
7)Upto 0.92% cashback on monthly spends of ₹1,13,000 per month using Exclusive Debit Card - If you have a signature exclusive debit card and if you spend 1.13L (single transaction) you can earn 0.92% flat cashback (in form of reward points, redeemable against cash).

Account variant and required initial funding-

Screenshot_20221021_124803.jpg

Offer period- 1st Oct to 31st Oct, 2022.

Offer valid till 31st October 2022. Go rush as this is the best time to get a non mantainence premium account for life. The initial funding is very small IMO for the benefits offered. #NotSponsored

Offer Link https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/savings-account-festive-offers-tnc.html

Attachments

• Mobile-640px-466px.png
    Mobile-640px-466px.png
    86 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 7241

Even with exclusive account, the RM denied 🤣

Seems gotta escalate to the right authorities.
Not Possible... Exclusive account Halwa thodi na hai ..

Premium Account hai .😅

Lots of people including me got legend LTF without any relationship with bank..

After getting Legend I opened select account

anonymuos

TF Ace
Does IndusInd have concept of pre-approved credit card after few months of opening account? Especially if I keep 1 lakh+ balance in Exclusive account opened under Oct. special offer? I see no point to keeping more than 1 lakh as it's only 4% interest rate, whereas in good old FD, I can get 7.25% currently even in a PSU bank.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Does IndusInd have concept of pre-approved credit card after few months of opening account? Especially if I keep 1 lakh+ balance in Exclusive account opened under Oct. special offer? I see no point to keeping more than 1 lakh as it's only 4% interest rate, whereas in good old FD, I can get 7.25% currently even in a PSU bank.
images.jpeg

You guys still maintaining QAB of 1L?

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Their pre approved offer is very random, not worth maintaining

D

Deleted member 7241

I Opened Select Account on 25 Nov...1st Entry Of Cheque is on 1st December..

emailed Nodal for NMC Confirmation but Till date not received any response.

I'm Worried because On Nov Offer No Mention of Select account..

yet not received any Statement...

what Should I do now ?

how you Confirmed Zero MaB account ?

@HyperBeast

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I Opened Select Account on 25 Nov...1st Entry Of Cheque is on 1st December..

emailed Nodal for NMC Confirmation but Till date not received any response.

I'm Worried because On Nov Offer No Mention of Select account..

yet not received any Statement...

what Should I do now ?

how you Confirmed Zero MaB account ?

@HyperBeast
If it was not in offer you won't gave zero mab.... Backend team will not process it even though bank official might be able to enter double ip code... One person tried it will exclusive on 1st nov.... I also talked to zonal manager of my area.. Then finally opened partner account which was in offer

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Do you mean keep very low amount in savings account in general (invest almost all of it), or keep in some other bank for those who have 0-balance Indus account? If so, which bank do you recommend?
Even a liquid MF / TBill is better than losing your money to inflation via the measly SA rates.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Do you mean keep very low amount in savings account in general (invest almost all of it), or keep in some other bank for those who have 0-balance Indus account? If so, which bank do you recommend?
My point is why maintain balance when not required.

Like if you have open account with no mab/qab requirement, why there's any need to maintain.

Instead you can invest it according to your risk appetite.

anonymuos

TF Ace
My point is why maintain balance when not required.

Like if you have open account with no mab/qab requirement, why there's any need to maintain.

Instead you can invest it according to your risk appetite.
Yes for CC (I already mentioned above that they rejected on C2C basis) so going to see if pre-approved offer comes with balance maintained. 🙂

Btw on which day of the month did you guys receive the automated monthly statement? I opened account on 29th Oct and am yet to receive the MAB waiver confirmation via email statement (did receive the SMS though). I am receiving all sorts of useless redundant emails from IndusInd 3 times a month per topic and also emails that e-statement is activated but not the actual statement yet for November.😄

Last edited: