• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Non Mantainence Account Offer

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Indusind Bank is offering a non mantainence waiver offer on all of its accounts which are placed equal to lower than its Exclusive account for an initial high value account opening cheque which gives you host of benefits. With an exclusive account you get
1) Lockers on Discount with 1st year complete locker fee waiver!
2) Attractive Interest Rates
3) 20% off on BigBasket
4) Zero Forex Markup Debit Card
5) 20% off on Swiggy on Weekends
6) BMS BOGO Offer
7)Upto 0.92% cashback on monthly spends of ₹1,13,000 per month using Exclusive Debit Card - If you have a signature exclusive debit card and if you spend 1.13L (single transaction) you can earn 0.92% flat cashback (in form of reward points, redeemable against cash).

Account variant and required initial funding-

Screenshot_20221021_124803.jpg

Offer period- 1st Oct to 31st Oct, 2022.

Offer valid till 31st October 2022. Go rush as this is the best time to get a non mantainence premium account for life. The initial funding is very small IMO for the benefits offered. #NotSponsored

Offer Link https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/savings-account-festive-offers-tnc.html

Attachments

• Mobile-640px-466px.png
    Mobile-640px-466px.png
    86 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Yes for CC (I already mentioned above that they rejected on C2C basis) so going to see if pre-approved offer comes with balance maintained. 🙂

Btw on which day of the month did you guys receive the automated monthly statement? I opened account on 29th Oct and am yet to receive the MAB waiver confirmation via email statement (did receive the SMS though). I am receiving all sorts of useless redundant emails from IndusInd 3 times a month per topic and also emails that e-statement is activated but not the actual statement yet for November.😄
Last received on 8th Nov, so maybe tomorrow.

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes for CC (I already mentioned above that they rejected on C2C basis) so going to see if pre-approved offer comes with balance maintained. 🙂

Btw on which day of the month did you guys receive the automated monthly statement? I opened account on 29th Oct and am yet to receive the MAB waiver confirmation via email statement (did receive the SMS though). I am receiving all sorts of useless redundant emails from IndusInd 3 times a month per topic and also emails that e-statement is activated but not the actual statement yet for November.😄
My statements arrive anywhere between the 11th to the 25th of the month. https://www.technofino.in/community...non-mantainence-account-offer.3684/post-71133 ... and in duplicate ... :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 7241

I Filled Complaint Against Indusind Bank Because Nodal Office Clarification Nahi de rahi thi...

Sala Apna Account hai phir bhi Bank ye nahi bata rahi ki NMC Offer ke Under Accounting Open kiya ya nahi..

D

Deleted member 7241

ab to javab dena hi hoga .. samaj kya rakha hai ..as a customer agar aap Customer ko simple clarification nahi de sakte to Wo Management kitna Bekar hoga ...

D

Deleted member 7241

You look too disparate mate.
Yes... I don't Like such behaviour... Sore have Account in Axis..Hdfc but Never ever faced such type of issue..

My point is ... it was official offer...InL Opened account then Why Bank is Not giving single clarification ?

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes... I don't Like such behaviour... Sore have Account in Axis..Hdfc but Never ever faced such type of issue..

My point is ... it was official offer...InL Opened account then Why Bank is Not giving single clarification ?
Look if I tell you frankly
First of all you have not opened the account according to the offer tnc.
Bank has right to reject NMC wavier condition.

Their customer support over email is extremely slow, can do anything regarding that.

bansalp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Can somebody help me with what was the welcome benefit for initial account funding (online account opening) for IndusInd Exclusive account opened in November. I don't have any screenshot and customer care is asking on what were the offer.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can somebody help me with what was the welcome benefit for initial account funding (online account opening) for IndusInd Exclusive account opened in November. I don't have any screenshot and customer care is asking on what were the offer.
Only Indus Maxima/DIVA/Senior Maxima/Partner/Progress Savings Accounts had offer I november.
No offer for exclusive in November 😐
The offer was in October for exclusive.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 7241

No he opened during the offer.
But the offer was only on Indus Maxima/DIVA/Senior Maxima/Partner/Progress Savings Account.

And he has opened select account.
I Just Asked Simple Question but Bank is not Responding.

Even Nodal office is Not Responding that's the only reason I Filled Complaint.

and I Know that Now Bank Will Provide Clear Confirmation ..

I'm 1000% Sure Daal Me Kutch kala Jarur hai..

D

Deleted member 7241

Only Indus Maxima/DIVA/Senior Maxima/Partner/Progress Savings Accounts had offer I november.
No offer for exclusive in November 😐
The offer was in October for exclusive.
NOW Honorable BO Office will Decide...bcoz I attached all evidences..all emails... n notice as well

Attachments

• Screenshot (499).jpg
    Screenshot (499).jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 51