• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Non Mantainence Account Offer

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Indusind Bank is offering a non mantainence waiver offer on all of its accounts which are placed equal to lower than its Exclusive account for an initial high value account opening cheque which gives you host of benefits. With an exclusive account you get
1) Lockers on Discount with 1st year complete locker fee waiver!
2) Attractive Interest Rates
3) 20% off on BigBasket
4) Zero Forex Markup Debit Card
5) 20% off on Swiggy on Weekends
6) BMS BOGO Offer
7)Upto 0.92% cashback on monthly spends of ₹1,13,000 per month using Exclusive Debit Card - If you have a signature exclusive debit card and if you spend 1.13L (single transaction) you can earn 0.92% flat cashback (in form of reward points, redeemable against cash).

Account variant and required initial funding-

Screenshot_20221021_124803.jpg

Offer period- 1st Oct to 31st Oct, 2022.

Offer valid till 31st October 2022. Go rush as this is the best time to get a non mantainence premium account for life. The initial funding is very small IMO for the benefits offered. #NotSponsored

Offer Link https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/savings-account-festive-offers-tnc.html

Attachments

• Mobile-640px-466px.png
    Mobile-640px-466px.png
    86 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 7241

I am unable to activate by Debit Card for online usage from App and Netbanking. After OTP it gives error. Is there any way to activate same without visiting branch.
Set..PIN and Check Settings in Netbanking...Mine Working...May b Your Online Transaction are off .

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Your IndusInd A/C XXX***XXXXXX has been Debited for INR 574.14 towards To Non Maintenance charges Jul - Sep 2022. The combine BAL is INR XXXX.XX. Call 18602677777 to report issue - IndusInd Bank

This is the message received yesterday for my partner account which is zero mab (Double IP offer)
These guys are still charging non maintenance charges.
Great.
Update:
This thing has been rectified by my RM.
The charges are reversed.
It was a system glitch, many partner accounts opened under offer were charged NMC from my branch.
Hope this doesn't happen again.

Last edited:

anonymuos

TF Ace
So everyone with IndusInd Exclusive account opened in Oct special offer eligible for Legend CC LTF? Or I need to maintain some balance for few months to get CC pre-approved offer?

sasha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
So everyone with IndusInd Exclusive account opened in Oct special offer eligible for Legend CC LTF? Or I need to maintain some balance for few months to get CC pre-approved offer?
I think it also depends upon City in which ur Base Branch is located. All Pincodes are not eleigible

anonymuos

TF Ace
I think it also depends upon City in which ur Base Branch is located. All Pincodes are not eleigible
I was unlucky. Before I came to know about October offer, I had applied for IndusInd CC on card-to-card basis in September. They took around 50 days to process the application and then rejected. Will now have to wait 3 months or for pre-approved offer to get it I suppose?

D

Deleted member 7241

In Welcomed Kit I Recently Master Card Debit Card,

later I Know that Multiple Debit Cards are allowed so,

I Just Called IndusInd Customer Care For Visa Debit Card.

executive Denied and Said that You Can Hold Online One Debit Card and Your Existing Card will be blocked.

I Confirmed Twice..with executive.

plz Help @HyperBeast @Wealth is my birth right!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
In Welcomed Kit I Recently Master Card Debit Card,

later I Know that Multiple Debit Cards are allowed so,

I Just Called IndusInd Customer Care For Visa Debit Card.

executive Denied and Said that You Can Hold Online One Debit Card and Your Existing Card will be blocked.

I Confirmed Twice..with executive.

plz Help @HyperBeast @Wealth is my birth right!
Many ppl here are already holding multiple debit card included myself.

You can just ask them to issue a new card without blocking the existing one.