• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Non Mantainence Account Offer

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Indusind Bank is offering a non mantainence waiver offer on all of its accounts which are placed equal to lower than its Exclusive account for an initial high value account opening cheque which gives you host of benefits. With an exclusive account you get
1) Lockers on Discount with 1st year complete locker fee waiver!
2) Attractive Interest Rates
3) 20% off on BigBasket
4) Zero Forex Markup Debit Card
5) 20% off on Swiggy on Weekends
6) BMS BOGO Offer
7)Upto 0.92% cashback on monthly spends of ₹1,13,000 per month using Exclusive Debit Card - If you have a signature exclusive debit card and if you spend 1.13L (single transaction) you can earn 0.92% flat cashback (in form of reward points, redeemable against cash).

Account variant and required initial funding-

Screenshot_20221021_124803.jpg

Offer period- 1st Oct to 31st Oct, 2022.

Offer valid till 31st October 2022. Go rush as this is the best time to get a non mantainence premium account for life. The initial funding is very small IMO for the benefits offered. #NotSponsored

Offer Link https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/savings-account-festive-offers-tnc.html

Attachments

• Mobile-640px-466px.png
    Mobile-640px-466px.png
    86 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Now I'm Little Worried.. I Opened Select Account on 25th November... Executive Confirmed that it will be Zero MAB Account but as per Nov Month Offer Banner .. there is no mention of Select Account Variant.
I Emailed Nodal But they Forwarding Email to Branch..So What should i have to do now ? Account opened. Welcome kit not received.. cheque is not cleared yet @HyperBeast @Wealth is my birth right!
If it wasn't in the offer then I will be very difficult for you to convert it.

Coz while opening the account the promo code gets applied successfully.
But the backend team then rejects the NMC wavier and the account gets opened without any offer and requires mab to be maintained.

Thus get a written confirmation from bank else close account within 14 days of opening.

D

Deleted member 7241

If it wasn't in the offer then I will be very difficult for you to convert it.

Coz while opening the account the promo code gets applied successfully.
But the backend team then rejects the NMC wavier and the account gets opened without any offer and requires mab to be maintained.

Thus get a written confirmation from bank else close account within 14 days of opening.
True... Can i link my legend if anything wrong happens ? @HyperBeast

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Pls wait till 10th December to get automatic statement then see whether it’s nil MAB
Now I'm Little Worried.. I Opened Select Account on 25th November... Executive Confirmed that it will be Zero MAB Account but as per Nov Month Offer Banner .. there is no mention of Select Account Variant.
I Emailed Nodal But they Forwarding Email to Branch..So What should i have to do now ? Account opened. Welcome kit not received.. cheque is not cleared yet @HyperBeast @Wealth is my birth right!

D

Deleted member 7241

Attachments

• IMG_20221202_093607.jpg
    IMG_20221202_093607.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 34

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
just Got Kit And This letter...Pls Help.. It's written as Average Quarterly Balance of 50,000 or Relationship Critiaria to be Maintained. @HyperBeast @Wealth is my birth right!
As already mentioned The only way one can confirm is after receiving the automatic email statement where it's specifically mentioned.

Ignore the letter as the criteria mentioned is the default one and the banks doesn't change the letter format just for the sake of offers.

D

Deleted member 7241

Found this clause in SOC:
^With Effect from 20 September, 2018. ^Debit Card usage will attract a charge of ₹299 (plus applicable taxes) p.a. if balance is not maintained as per the product requirement.

Your thoughts on this? 👀

Source: https://www.indusind.com/content/da...es/savings-account/SOB-SA-Indus-Exclusive.pdf
Ok..And as of now I'm Not Linking my Legend Card to My Bank account.. because i want to know whether My account is NMC or not .

after first Statement I will Think..what to do..

I Just have one entry for Initial payment..can I Use debit card ? for another entry..so that They can Generate Statement ? or I wait till 10th December ?

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Ok..And as of now I'm Not Linking my Legend Card to My Bank account.. because i want to know whether My account is NMC or not .

I Just have one entry for Initial payment..can I Use debit card ? for another entry..so that They can Generate Statement ? or I wait till 10th December ?
What's the date of initial funding credit??

I Just have one entry for Initial payment..can I Use debit card ? for another entry..so that They can Generate Statement ? or I wait till 10th December ?[/QUOTE]Don't worry you will receive your statement by 10 December. Your initial deposit entry is enough.

D

Deleted member 7241

Don't worry you will receive your statement by 10 December. Your initial deposit entry is enough.
[/QUOTE]

Thank You so much for kind support

sasha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am unable to activate by Debit Card for online usage from App and Netbanking. After OTP it gives error. Is there any way to activate same without visiting branch.