• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank - Most Value for Money Bank Account

KumarS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Similar to IDFC First Select Bank A/c, i am looking for best value for Money Bank A/c (Min bal requirement < 25k) (initial one time higher amount cheque is fine)
- No Debit Card Charges (Fine with Rupay, Visa or MC)
- No Imps charges if possible
- Cheque book required
- Possibility of getting higher level credit card (like i have wealth credit card (LTF) on Select bank a/c from IDFC)

Please suggest, if you know any

KumarS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was also thinking to open one account with them but was hesitant... What credit card did they offer you?

I heard if you have Legend credit card with them, they might open a Select 0 MAB/MQB saving account
and for Pinnacle they have Exclusive saving account.

I am willing for initial funding of 1 Lakh or Max 5 Lakh but don't want this as hard limit of MAB/MQB for my account.
Any screenshot which says below MAB/MQB they won't charge any extra fees...?

@anirbanm Any idea?

Update----- Applied for Legend Credit Card as of now... It wasn't showing Priority pass in the benefits but Aura Edge one was showing... Will confirm once the card is generated!!
I haven't open bank a/c or got credit card yet, still exploring, once your account and card is done let me know. I am out for 1.5 months month, so can only open the account in end of Sep.

SC_23

TF Premier
Sure will let you know... After a month or two of Legend credit card will ask for Pinnacle MC one then saving account... Let's see what they offer at that point of time
BTW have you got any official confirmation from their end because I have seen many people complaining how they refuse to honor zero mab with cc.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
True was trying to reach them yesterday regarding max active account 😂
GO for max active account only if u can keep 25k....as it also gives option to either keep or spend 25k....but spend option is not working currently with account.. Even after merchant spends... They are deducting mab charges... And... There is rule that they can only reverse mab charges once in 6 months .... Twitter is full of such complains....

Customer care is accepting their fault but not doing anything regarding this error...

SC_23

TF Premier
GO for max active account only if u can keep 25k....as it also gives option to either keep or spend 25k....but spend option is not working currently with account..
Yea that's why I was contacting them regarding if family members can share mab burden. That spend based criteria is one glitch away from becoming a curse.