• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind bank Indulge vs Heritage Metal Card

nitin

TF Buzz
I am in process of getting a card with Indusind bank. Given these two options, which is a better card in terms of lifestyle and rewards.

I already own an HDFC Infinia card so have a priority pass and reward rate benefit there.

Solution
I am in process of getting a card with Indusind bank. Given these two options, which is a better card in terms of lifestyle and rewards.

I already own an HDFC Infinia card so have a priority pass and reward rate benefit there.
Pioneer Heritage Metal. It has some decent base features of hotel and movie benefits. Adding to that it'll be issued in MC World Elite, so you'll get maximum advantage of that as well.

pranavcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The bank manager was saying that Indulge is their best credit card. Not sure why ?
if you need gold on the card then take indulge, heritage has Rs 1000 tickets for 4 members free per quater, indulge has b1g1, so this comes with 16 free tickets of 16000 alone, also eazydiner 3k(2 times in 6m ) food voucher is same for both, take heritage metal on mastercard elite platform only, this has huge benefits too. you getting ltf?

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod

Pioneer Heritage Metal. It has some decent base features of hotel and movie benefits. Adding to that it'll be issued in MC World Elite, so you'll get maximum advantage of that as well.

Solution

nitin

TF Buzz
I ended up canceling that. Their application process was really bad.
I signed the form with 90K fees, but on the condition of being no fees afterward.
The card got delivered but then came to know there would be annual fees. I raised the issue with their support and headcardservices. Their headcardservice on email confirmed that there won't be any annual fees. But after a few days, they called me that there would be annual fees.

After an experience where they kept on changing their stance, I ended up canceling it. It was like everyone was clueless.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So what is the current update?? Indulge or Pioneer Heritage Metal??

Bank is trying to convince me for Indulge saying fees is less for Indulge and Heritage Metal is high joining and annual fees.
But the catch here is if I don't find satisfaction with both the cards I will close after 1 year because joining fees will be recovered with vouchers but annual fees cannot be recovered, if we take Indulge they can downgrade the card but there is no option of downgrading if we opt for Heritage. They are saying that if we chose Heritage only option is to continue or close the card and wait for another year for applying new card.

But in Indulge there is an option of downgrade or fees pay with points option. One more thing he is mentioning is rewards points for Insurance, Utilities and Govt transactions are not available for Heritage but Indulge provides it. Confused, so can you better suggest me.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So what is the current update?? Indulge or Pioneer Heritage Metal??

Bank is trying to convince me for Indulge saying fees is less for Indulge and Heritage Metal is high joining and annual fees.
But the catch here is if I don't find satisfaction with both the cards I will close after 1 year because joining fees will be recovered with vouchers but annual fees cannot be recovered, if we take Indulge they can downgrade the card but there is no option of downgrading if we opt for Heritage. They are saying that if we chose Heritage only option is to continue or close the card and wait for another year for applying new card.

But in Indulge there is an option of downgrade or fees pay with points option. One more thing he is mentioning is rewards points for Insurance, Utilities and Govt transactions are not available for Heritage but Indulge provides it. Confused, so can you better suggest me.
Both these cards are good for only lifestyle benefits and not rewards. I would recommend you to chose a fee plan which has no annual fees

Easily one of the worst experiences of my life dealing with IndusInd Bank Indulge plus card. Its been five months since I made the payment on 2-Jun-2023, they have not sent me the vouchers. Its been one and half months since I raised a complaint on 16-Sep-2023 for them to cancel the card and refund me the Fee that I paid of 1.18Lakh. Their team is not resolving that either. The customer grievance redressal of IndusInd bank is the worst that I have dealt with.