• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Bank Email ID <head.cardservices@indusind.com> and <nodal.officer@indusind.com> Undeliverable Error

jyotimanb

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Email sent to any of the email IDs of IndusInd Grievance Redressal is not going through.
Email IDs <head.cardservices@indusind.com> and <nodal.officer@indusind.com>

It's showing an error with "Undeliverable subject" and a reason " The email has failed as per enhanced email security policies defined at Indusind Bank Limited"

Anyone facing the same or someone please share the process to overcome this issue.

Thank you in advance. 1654625352307.png
1654625455666.png

Ragul

TF Select
Email sent to any of the email IDs of IndusInd Grievance Redressal is not going through.

It's showing an error with "Undeliverable subject" and a reason " The email has failed as per enhanced email security policies defined at Indusind Bank Limited"

Anyone facing the same or someone please share the process to overcome this issue.

1654625455666.png
Hi buddy, have you tried again? or have you found any working mail to reach them? please share it here.

theranos

TF Select

1654625455666.png
same showing for socialm@indusind.com ...when mailed for oct exclusive times prime voucher but they got the email and reverted with ref no on call .....

Hi, I've been facing the same issue .. not able to send mail to any email id of Indusind bank reg my Credit card Upgrade, getting the same error "Undeliverable"
Some of you received response from them but I did not get any response till date
Do u find any solution for this pls let me know.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi, I've been facing the same issue .. not able to send mail to any email id of Indusind bank reg my Credit card Upgrade, getting the same error "Undeliverable"
Some of you received response from them but I did not get any response till date
Do u find any solution for this pls let me know.
It anyways get delivered inspite of the error you'll get a response in some time or if you still want to not see this error try changing the subject of the mail and sending again

cardy

TF Ace
First write the mail and send only the text. Don't add anything in attachment. Nothing at all.

Yes yes I know you want to add multiple attachments as proof! But wait a bit.

Only small text email will be mostly delivered without any problem. Then you will receive an automatic response with ticket number mentioning to reply to that mail if necessary. Reply to this mail with all your attachments and documents, try to keep the attachments under 5mb, if it exceeds, break it over multiple emails as reply, hopefully there will be no problem.

* If it helps, you can mark my answer as solution, thanks

First write the mail and send only the text. Don't add anything in attachment. Nothing at all.

Only small text email will be mostly delivered without any problem. Then you will receive an automatic response with ticket number mentioning to reply to that mail if necessary. Reply to this mail with all your attachments and documents, try to keep the attachments under 5mb, if it exceeds, break it over multiple emails as reply, hopefully there will be no problem.

the issue persists, is there any other way?

Yeah! Response received from them, Thank you