Indus Grandé Savings Account - Discussion

tryabp

D-Indus-Grande.jpg

Official Link: https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/accounts/saving-account/indus-grande.html
Brochure & SOB Attached

Key Features:
- Free Locker
- Free Pinnacle Credit Card
- Free Signature Debit Card*
- Free Grande Debit Card
- Paid Pioneer Debit Card

Additional Benefits:
- Family Banking to 8 add-on accounts
- Special Interest rates on loan
- Dedicated RM & SM
- Bookmyshow 1+1 Offer for 1000Rs (Only Card that gives 1000Rs discount on non-movie tickets)

Surrogate Option:
- Average Balance 5 lac
OR
- Life insurance 2 lac
- General Insurance 50k
- Salary 2.5 lac
- Personal Loan 15 lac
- Home Loan 1.5 cr

Please add your inputs, i will update this thread accordingly.
BM convinced me to upgrade to this account instead of Exclusive, so have opened this account yesterday. I will post unboxing and welcome kit photos once i receive it.
Update: Attached Welcome Kit Photos. Nothing fancy. Just normal plastic debit card along with some documentation received.
Update: Customer Care has denied Free Signature Debit Card. I will still try from BM / RM. Hence i am opening Exclusive Accounts for family members and after getting Signature DC i will link them to Grande and then apply for PInnacle CC.

Tip : If you have higher variant account like Pioneer /Grande then you wont get Signature DC for free! For that you have to open/upgrade to signature account first >> Get free Signature DC / Exclusive World DC >> Upgrade a/c to Grande >> Get free Grande DC / Free Pinnacle CC >> Upgrade to Pioneer >> Get free Pioneer DC. And finally you will have all DC for free.

UPDATE:
1. If you are existing CC holder of Indus then you need to have floor limit for Pinnacle as it will be applied in split limit. (3 lac before split)
2. If you have 2 Indus CC then it becomes more complicated as 3rd can be applied in offline mode only on split limit basis and there is no option to get Pinnacle free in offline application.
3. Workaround is to apply for any free card in split limit basis offline through agent / branch and then upgrade it online using Grande Scheme Code to Pinnacle.

• Indus-Grande-Brochure.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 110
  • SOC_Grande.pdf
    531.6 KB · Views: 50
  • indus1.jpg
    indus1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 228
  • indus2.jpg
    indus2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 248
  • indus3.jpg
    indus3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 253
  • indus4.jpg
    indus4.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 243

Trendz

D-Indus-Grande.jpg

Official Link: https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/accounts/saving-account/indus-grande.html
Brochure & SOB Attached

Key Features:
- Free Locker
- Free Grande Debit Card

Additional Benefits:
- Dedicated RM & SM
- Bookmyshow 1+1 Offer for 1000Rs (Only Card that gives 1000Rs discount on non-movie tickets)

Surrogate Option:
- Average Balance 5 lac
OR
- Life insurance 2 lac
- General Insurance 50k
- Salary 2.5 lac
- Personal Loan 15 lac
- Home Loan 1.5 cr

BM convinced me to upgrade to this account instead of Exclusive, so have opened this account yesterday. I will post unboxing and welcome kit photos once i receive it.
Update: Attached Welcome Kit Photos. Nothing fancy. Just normal plastic debit card along with some documentation received.
Update: Customer Care has denied Free Signature Debit Card. I will still try from BM / RM. Hence i am opening Exclusive Accounts for family members and after getting Signature DC i will link them to Grande and then apply for PInnacle CC.

Tip : If you have higher variant account like Pioneer /Grande then you wont get Signature DC for free! For that you have to open/upgrade to signature account first >> Get free Signature DC / Exclusive World DC >> Upgrade a/c to Grande >> Get free Grande DC / Free Pinnacle CC >> Upgrade to Pioneer >> Get free Pioneer DC. And finally you will have all DC for free.
Is it not when you upgrade and get a new debit card , your old debit cards get cancelled and you will be only having one debit card active at a time for a account , instead of having all 3 debit cards as you mentioned ??

tryabp

Is it not when you upgrade and get a new debit card , your old debit cards get cancelled and you will be only having one debit card active at a time for a account , instead of having all 3 debit cards as you mentioned ??
Indus allow multiple debit cards

shashankrt

HI All,

Need some inputs here.
I have been offered IndusInd Grande account with 5 Lakh MAB or normal surrogate options with 0MAB. Additionally have negotiated Indulge card with 50K joining (with vouchers) and 10K annual fees if spending is less than 7 lakhs per year.

My car insurance is due for renewal next month hence after initial funding Grande Account will become basically 0 balance.

Question - Is grande account worth it (with Master card world debit card). I had actually asked for upgrade to Exclusive account.
Also does taking indulge even make any sense (other offer is for legend or pinnacle with joining fees / vouchers)

Currently have Hdfc Imperia (useless and dont care if it downgrades), Axis Burgundy (Will see how this goes so will keep for few months) along with Infinia, Magnus (non burgundy) and few other CCs.

HI All,

Need some inputs here.
I have been offered IndusInd Grande account with 5 Lakh MAB or normal surrogate options with 0MAB. Additionally have negotiated Indulge card with 50K joining (with vouchers) and 10K annual fees if spending is less than 7 lakhs per year.

My car insurance is due for renewal next month hence after initial funding Grande Account will become basically 0 balance.

Question - Is grande account worth it (with Master card world debit card). I had actually asked for upgrade to Exclusive account.
Also does taking indulge even make any sense (other offer is for legend or pinnacle with joining fees / vouchers)

Currently have Hdfc Imperia (useless and dont care if it downgrades), Axis Burgundy (Will see how this goes so will keep for few months) along with Infinia, Magnus (non burgundy) and few other CCs.
Check this thread:

shashankrt

Check this thread:

Thanks :). Question is also on Indulge CC. I am confused whether to push for Pioneer and try for Pioneer Metal card as I already have 10L FD and 4 lakh balance with Indusind.

Sachin2008

Hello, I recently opened an indusind Grande savings account with a 5L cheque. I haven't researched much about it. Now I find it useless because no zero markup fees etc and a Debit card is a world debit card that doesn't give any benefits while paying cc bills.

What do you suggest should I consider a Pioneer account? I can transfer a total 10L into my savings account.
Is Pioneer cc better than Pinnacle cc?
Whats is your thoughts regarding this?

Trendz

D-Indus-Grande.jpg

Brochure & SOB Attached

Key Features:
- Free Locker
- Free Grande Debit Card

Additional Benefits:
- Dedicated RM & SM

Surrogate Option:
- Average Balance 5 lac
OR
- Life insurance 2 lac
- General Insurance 50k
- Salary 2.5 lac
- Personal Loan 15 lac
- Home Loan 1.5 cr

UPDATE:
1. If you are existing CC holder of Indus then you need to have floor limit for Pinnacle as it will be applied in split limit. (3 lac before split)
2. If you have 2 Indus CC then it becomes more complicated as 3rd can be applied in offline mode only on split limit basis and there is no option to get Pinnacle free in offline application.
3. Workaround is to apply for any free card in split limit basis offline through agent / branch and then upgrade it online using Grande Scheme Code to Pinnacle.
Do we get pinnacle cc ltf with Grande account ?
Also what is the MAB requirement for Grande account ? is it 0 ? [after the initial funding of 5L[

Do we get pinnacle cc ltf with Grande account ?
Also what is the MAB requirement for Grande account ? is it 0 ? [after the initial funding of 5L[
All of the answers you seek are mentioned in that post you tagged. 😄

If any confusion still exists, read this thread again and check the link shared in the post you tagged.

darjeeronak

Hello! Today I visited the branch to open up an Exclusive Account, but they insisted on opening up a Grande Account instead. So I've opened up a Grande Account with 5L, and the kit should arrive in the next 5-7 days. Are there any extra benefits of having a Grande Account now? I plan to downgrade it to an Exclusive Account in the next 2-3 months if I don't find any significant benefits.

tryabp

Yes, once u get LTF pinnacle. Downgrade to Exclusive if you are not maintaining 5 lac MAB.
Hello! Today I visited the branch to open up an Exclusive Account, but they insisted on opening up a Grande Account instead. So I've opened up a Grande Account with 5L, and the kit should arrive in the next 5-7 days. Are there any extra benefits of having a Grande Account now? I plan to downgrade it to an Exclusive Account in the next 2-3 months if I don't find any significant benefits.