• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indulge credit card indusind

I have recently applied indulge credit card yesterday I went to food exchange Novotel in Hyderabad and as mentioned in indusind bank website indulge credit card have a Rs 3000/- twice per year vouchers but in eazydiner app while applying card number i am getting error like 'Card not supported on selected offer' how to fix this.

Easily one of the worst experiences of my life dealing with IndusInd Bank Indulge plus card. Its been five months since I made the payment on 2-Jun-2023, they have not sent me the vouchers. Its been one and half months since I raised a complaint on 16-Sep-2023 for them to cancel the card and refund me the Fee that I paid of 1.18Lakh. Their team is not resolving that either. The customer grievance redressal of IndusInd bank is the worst that I have dealt with.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Easily one of the worst experiences of my life dealing with IndusInd Bank Indulge plus card. Its been five months since I made the payment on 2-Jun-2023, they have not sent me the vouchers. Its been one and half months since I raised a complaint on 16-Sep-2023 for them to cancel the card and refund me the Fee that I paid of 1.18Lakh. Their team is not resolving that either. The customer grievance redressal of IndusInd bank is the worst that I have dealt with.
नाम बड़े और दर्शन छोटे #इंडसइंड

थू

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is your issue still pending ? Which state and city ?