• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indian Bank Credit Card Application

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Has anyone been able to get an Indian Bank Credit Card using the online portal?

Planning to get a Rupay Select Card (annual fee 250 from 2nd year, waived off on spends of 50000). But I don't think I have the patience or the energy to visit the branch (they accept C2C for offline applications).

Also, Do we get points for UPI transactions?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Blue dart? Got any tracking sms earlier?
Yes BLUEDART. Directly received Bluedart out for delivery message.

Indian Bank Customer Care is sh*t, telling to wait for 15 days for card dispatch message. While card got delivered today.
Mine is a small place. They will have to use speed post😅. They didn't give option to choose office address as communication address either.
They gave option to choose, you missed to select office address as card delivery.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Card showing in indoasis app. Same limit as shown initially.

You can check card variant by entering expiry and dob. Rupay cards have normally 5 years expiry from date of generation. So u can guess easily . Showing rupay select for me.

Do note down the card number before entering expiry. It doesn't show full card number later. Still u won't be able to use until delivery, as cvv is not shown even afterwards 😅.
Card delivered today. Did one transaction.

KLB@96

TF Premier
Did you receive any solution to this? Or you are still stuck at the same situation?
No response. All i have is a pdf file of all the details i entered in the website. I raised a complaint and they closed saying to contact branch and they will process. lets see i will visit next week to branch and check. I also sent email to my local branch.

KLB@96

TF Premier
I sent email there no one responded back . after raisng complaint they asked me to send documents to this address creditcardissuence@indianbank.co.in but got reply ,
Online applied application will be directed to the branch selected by applicant. The concerned branch have to initiate at their end after appraisal .

Kindly contact branch.

Will visit branch and see next week

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I sent email there no one responded back . after raisng complaint they asked me to send documents to this address creditcardissuence@indianbank.co.in but got reply ,
Online applied application will be directed to the branch selected by applicant. The concerned branch have to initiate at their end after appraisal .

Kindly contact branch.

Will visit branch and see next week
Where did u raise complaint?

aayusharyan

TF Ace
I used to have a relationship with Allahabad Bank, but when they merged, I closed my account. But looking now, I am tempted to open a CC with them. But not able to find LTF. Anyone here was able to grab any LTF CC from Indian Bank?

Sourabh_13

TF Premier
I did only one transaction of ₹175 through UPI just after I received the card. And made equal payment the same day through CRED. I also received the confirmation of the payment on the same day from the Indian bank.

I remember that I had checked the available limit after the UPI transaction and it had showed total CL minus ₹175. After the payment settled, it was restored to the total CL as expected.

Another ₹1 payment was made to the card when I saved the card to one third party app.

Now the monthly statement/bill has been recieved. It has no mention of that ₹175 debit transaction. But has mention of two credit transactions (₹175 and ₹1) and the total amount due is ₹176, minimum amount due is ₹0

Shouldn't it have been 'minus' ₹176 (₹ -176)?

Note: I don't remember whether I had checked the transactions on the app/inb before the statement generation.