• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Income tax payment using credit cards

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
wil i get poitns for this transcation ? as i did via magnus
Already I have mentioned in earlier posts.😤😤

Yup you will get .
I have done over 1 lakh Rupees transaction on Sunday. And yesterday I have received 7k points.😀😀
It will be also counted in Monthly Milestone!!😑😑

Vickymaster1010

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
a
Already I have mentioned in earlier posts.😤😤

Yup you will get .
I have done over 1 lakh Rupees transaction on Sunday. And yesterday I have received 7k points.😀😀
It will be also counted in Monthly Milestone!!😑😑
and addtional 1% kabhi charge hoga?

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Anyone got 10X reward points for tax payment using IDFC wealth CC ?
I have just made 1L self assessment tax payment using IDFC wealth CC. Fingers crossed for the points.
How many days IDFC take for crediting reward points from the transaction date ?
I have done. It gets credited as soon as settlement (1-2 d). Always points and settlement are in sync for Idfc. Very easy to track.

The_Beast

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
HDFC Payment Gateway.

Definitely extract charges are always there when you pay via CC. HDFC was taking lowest - 0.80 + GST.

And Biller name was CBDT.
Can you please find out under what MCC is this transaction? Coz earlier we used to get billed by "Eportal tax Mumbai" or something ....

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can you please find out under what MCC is this transaction? Coz earlier we used to get billed by "Eportal tax Mumbai" or something ....
Bro it will come in this month statement.

But it will be most probably Utilities only. Because I have got the normal points and also it was considered for last month milestone.😀😀

And even if it is govt spend then why are you afraid right now because all the changes will be applicable from next month i.e. Sep 1.

SMGROW

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
which one is better kotak or hdfc when paying via magnus cc , to get points earlierst .. which one settles faster
I made the advance tax payment using Magnus to through HDFC gateway on 20/08 and the transaction was settled in 1 day. Also, received the reward points for same on 22/08.

I made the advance tax payment using Magnus to through HDFC gateway on 20/08 and the transaction was settled in 1 day. Also, received the reward points for same on 22/08.
did it charge extra ? I paid today .. will transfer as soon as I get points .. hope for this month this will be considered for 25k monthly bonus

The_Beast

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Bro it will come in this month statement.

But it will be most probably Utilities only. Because I have got the normal points and also it was considered for last month milestone.😀😀

And even if it is govt spend then why are you afraid right now because all the changes will be applicable from next month i.e. Sep 1.
can you please check?

The_Beast

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I made the payment today via Kotak gateway, and transaction appears with "TIN" followed by numbers instead of "Eportal tax...."
Is their a chance that different payment gateways use different MCC codes? If yes, it would be a jackpot if one or the other payment gateway uses an mcc which isnt mentioned under the prohibited reward list of axis magnus, and we can continue gaining rewards with that gateway.