• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IHG hotel booking

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello friends!!
I am going to book a IHG hotel today need some help with points redemption.
I have calculated that I need 52k points for the booking, can someone tell me how many edge reward points will I need to transfer for that?
Also how long does that take?
They are not including breakfast if I use points, anyway to bypass that? Need some clarification on their membership also.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hello friends!!
I have calculated that I need 52k points for the booking, can someone tell me how many edge reward points will I need to transfer for that?
They are not including breakfast if I use points, anyway to bypass that? Need some clarification on their membership also.
65k edge points.

If you don't mind, can you please share the name of the hotel?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Which dates are you looking for? The lowest point requirements is 11k for 1 night (july).

Reward Hunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello friends!!
Did you manage to get breakfast?
Even inam not able to include breakfast using points. This hotel is IHG Kuala Lumpur.

Any hack?

Reward Hunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello I have transfered 40000 points to my IHG account last night, but it still has not come, I read some where it is instant?

I am trying to book a room, not getting option with breakfast, for points redemption is it only stay and no breakfast option? Though option is there to take normal with breakfast.

Forex what have you used to get reward points? Someone said use neo global to avoid any forex mark up?

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Itc is different. Ihg is different. Crowns plaza comes under ihg. Breakfast option is only to diamond elites in ihg. U normally can’t book breakfast rates using points only. U can try cash plus points option in some hotels. Please do see if easydiner option is there in the ihg u are trying to book. Can get discounted rates. Kids eat free below 12 at many ihg hotels.