• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

If a corporate amex is there can we apply normal amex as well for personal use ?

avikrish

TF Select
My Company provides a corporate Amex Card, is it allowed to apply for a personal amex card as wells separately for my spends?
How many amex cards can we hold at a time ?

in viceversa , Say suppose we have a amex card for personal use, if company needs to provide amex, do we need to close the personal amex card to get corporate amex ?

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My Company provides a corporate Amex Card, is it allowed to apply for a personal amex card as wells separately for my spends?
How many amex cards can we hold at a time ?

in viceversa , Say suppose we have a amex card for personal use, if company needs to provide amex, do we need to close the personal amex card to get corporate amex ?
Same in my company. First I got corporate amex but then applied for personal amex. Since I already had corporate one my application got approved quickly.
You can hold 3 personal and 1 corporate amex simultaneously.

avikrish

TF Select
Same in my company. First I got corporate amex but then applied for personal amex. Since I already had corporate one my application got approved quickly.
You can hold 3 personal and 1 corporate amex simultaneously.
Thank you
You can hold 2 Credit Card, 1 Charge card and Corporate card from Amex
Ok it means corporate amex is a separate bucket, good to know

Reactions: SSV

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thank you

Ok it means corporate amex is a separate bucket, good to know
@avikrish Yes, Corporate card is altogether separate bucket. Also, it will be reported in your CIBIL as "authorized user" or something.....so please ensure that you do not default on any payment.

My personal experience - You can get the corp card very easily if your company has the tie-up ; once you get corp card- they will easily offer you a personal card as well (subject to PIN code serviceability).

avikrish

TF Select
@avikrish Yes, Corporate card is altogether separate bucket. Also, it will be reported in your CIBIL as "authorized user" or something.....so please ensure that you do not default on any payment.

My personal experience - You can get the corp card very easily if your company has the tie-up ; once you get corp card- they will easily offer you a personal card as well (subject to PIN code serviceability).
I have received an offer from ICICI saphario amex, does this amex reward multiplier, amex offers are also applicable and can be used from this card ?

AjaxS

TF Buzz
I have received an offer from ICICI saphario amex, does this amex reward multiplier, amex offers are also applicable and can be used from this card ?
No. Amex Cards are separate from cards on the Amex Platform.
For Reward Multiplier you will have to use MRCC, Plat Travel etc.
This card may have some amex specific discounts on Swiggy etc