• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Idfc welcome kit delivery issue

usha rani

TF Buzz
Hi everyone,
Yesterday got msg from idfc bank that my wealth kit is dispatched through bluedart containing awb number to track.
When i tracked it it shows "rejected awb inscanned".
I called blue dart and they told that due to non serviceable pin code they rejected it and ask your sender(idfc bank) for details as they must be sending it through other means as we reject it due to pin code issue
I called idfc support and they told that in their system is not showing any issue and showing in transit. support person also confirm me the same tracking number which i received on sms.
Should i be worried about this.

Quantum

TF Premier
No, you shouldn't be worried about it.
It is IDFC's responsibility to get it delivered to you, by any means.

As far as the support is concerned, they might not be aware of the current status of the shipment.
Only when the shipment is returned back to the sender (IDFC), they would come to know why was it rejected.
Then they will send it via other means.
Wait, follow up, but no need to worry.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone,
Yesterday got msg from idfc bank that my wealth kit is dispatched through bluedart containing awb number to track.
When i tracked it it shows "rejected awb inscanned".
I called blue dart and they told that due to non serviceable pin code they rejected it and ask your sender(idfc bank) for details as they must be sending it through other means as we reject it due to pin code issue
I called idfc support and they told that in their system is not showing any issue and showing in transit. support person also confirm me the same tracking number which i received on sms.
Should i be worried about this.
Yes & no

Yes

If your welcome kit is not delivered ..your account might get freezed .

No - they will try to deliver ( unless out for delivery & rejection.it might be problem

But if it's stuck at abc location & not your nearest delivery centre .then its none of your concern. )