• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Wealth Domestic Lounge Access: Card or Dreamfolks card?

CardBu5ter

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have an IDFC FIRST Wealth credit card, which also comes with the Dreamfolks Privilege card.
I'm confused about the domestic lounge access, since the T&C on IDFC's website is not very clear.

So, for domestic lounge access, can I use my Dreamfolks card? Or do I have to use my Wealth card?
Also, the limit of 4 lounge access per quarter, is it 4 on the Wealth card and 4 on Dreamfolks, or a combined of 4 lounge access across both cards?

Hrraj

TF Select
I have an IDFC FIRST Wealth credit card, which also comes with the Dreamfolks Privilege card.
I'm confused about the domestic lounge access, since the T&C on IDFC's website is not very clear.

So, for domestic lounge access, can I use my Dreamfolks card? Or do I have to use my Wealth card?
Also, the limit of 4 lounge access per quarter, is it 4 on the Wealth card and 4 on Dreamfolks, or a combined of 4 lounge access across both cards?
You can use domestic lounge thru card and dreamfolks pass valid for international lounges.

CardBu5ter

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
You can use domestic lounge thru card and dreamfolks pass valid for international lounges.
Screenshot 2022-08-06 223532.png
It says this in their T&C, so looks like the Dreamfolks card can also be used for Domestic lounge access.
It's very confusing, hence checking if anybody has tried with DF card on domestic lounges

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Which one did you use? How did it go?

ltf4ever

TF Ace

domestic: you CAN use dreamfolks card in domestic, but credit card will also work.
international: you HAVE TO use dreamfolks card, credit card will not work.
spa: not sure, but i think df card only work. please confirm.

4 combined per quarter (domestic+intl+spa) - i got it confirmed on email from their team.

having said that, their customer care team is not very knowledgeable.

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge

Dream folks for international lounge and domestic spa

Credit/debit card for domestic lounge only

suva

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
In dreamfolks web access you can register using mobile number and card details. You can check balance of visits left per quarter as well as generate QR for showing at lounge.