• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Wealth Domestic Lounge Access: Card or Dreamfolks card?

CardBu5ter

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have an IDFC FIRST Wealth credit card, which also comes with the Dreamfolks Privilege card.
I'm confused about the domestic lounge access, since the T&C on IDFC's website is not very clear.

So, for domestic lounge access, can I use my Dreamfolks card? Or do I have to use my Wealth card?
Also, the limit of 4 lounge access per quarter, is it 4 on the Wealth card and 4 on Dreamfolks, or a combined of 4 lounge access across both cards?

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just spoke to cust care today 23/01/2024, and confirmed the following
1) As of 01/01/2024, there is no need to make min spend of 5K to get lounge access for the preceeding month, instead you just need to make any spend, which is even Re 1/- and your lounge access gets activated for the next month. This is for Wealth card premium customers only it seems.
2) For addon cards, we get separate dreamfolks card issued, together with the creditcard. And the lounge and spa visits are shared between the primary and addon card. Meaning you and your addon card holder can access the same lounge at the same time using your individual DF card and it will be counted as 2 visits from your quarterly quota of 4.

techt

TF Legend
Just spoke to cust care today 23/01/2024, and confirmed the following
1) As of 01/01/2024, there is no need to make min spend of 5K to get lounge access for the preceeding month, instead you just need to make any spend, which is even Re 1/- and your lounge access gets activated for the next month. This is for Wealth card premium customers only it seems.
2) For addon cards, we get separate dreamfolks card issued, together with the creditcard. And the lounge and spa visits are shared between the primary and addon card. Meaning you and your addon card holder can access the same lounge at the same time using your individual DF card and it will be counted as 2 visits from your quarterly quota of 4.
Thanks for the clarity on #2

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@rafzy I have a question.
I have IDFC wealth and its dream folks card. Can me and another friend use by swiping these cards respectively ?
nope you wont. You can only swipe the creditcard in domestic lounges and dreamfolks card in international lounges. Your friend will have to use his own card or you can get him an addon card (which I will never recommend)