• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Wealth easily approved

avis_

TF Premier
I am NTB customer with IDFC. I had some relationship in the past with IDFC via Flipkart Paylater which I had closed last year.

Hi Guys,

I will share my successs story of how I got approved for Wealth Credit Card from IDFC bank.

I recieved a call from sales team that I was eligible for IDFC LTF credit card. I clearly told them I am not gonna apply unless I get wealth card. She told she can apply Wealth for me and it will approve for sure.

I trusted her and followed her steps and boom the card was approved on second day and virtual card has arrived.

My monthly avg salary is ~60k and CIBIL hovers between 770 and 780

If anyone wants to apply ensure your work location and current residence is at same City. I can share the agent contact who helped me to apply.

For agent contact check message number #42

I have recieved my physical card in just 2 days check message #43

Edit 1

Update by user @_amit_
WFH so not possible for me.
In her knowledge, WFH with company address (or any company branch) not in same city usually gets rejected later on.

Last edited:

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Well the email route for c2c upgradation failed

"With reference to the below-mentioned email, we regret to inform you that currently, as per the limit assigned to your card, we are unable to upgrade your card. In order to upgrade your card, we will need to increase your credit limit, after which we can check if your card is eligible for an upgrade.

Further, we acknowledge the documents that you have shared with us. Hence, we request that you provide us with the latest 3 months bank statement stating Salary Credit with IFSC code and other details reflecting in PDF format"

Now ,will cancel Select and re apply with another number

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thought I'm a bit scared ,what if i get offered Select again ,even worse with lower limit ,

Should i just hold onto Select and wait for Credit Limit to increase organically, once it croses 4L ,i can try for direct upgradation,

Though IDFC hasn't offers any LE for over an year by now ,and the last time it did ,it was a measly 10% or 30k

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Thought I'm a bit scared ,what if i get offered Select again ,even worse with lower limit ,

Should i just hold onto Select and wait for Credit Limit to increase organically, once it croses 4L ,i can try for direct upgradation,

Though IDFC hasn't offers any LE for over an year by now ,and the last time it did ,it was a measly 10% or 30k
How much is your current CL? If it's above 3L then wait. If below 2L then definitely cancel. In between you can decide

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Well the email route for c2c upgradation failed

"With reference to the below-mentioned email, we regret to inform you that currently, as per the limit assigned to your card, we are unable to upgrade your card. In order to upgrade your card, we will need to increase your credit limit, after which we can check if your card is eligible for an upgrade.

Further, we acknowledge the documents that you have shared with us. Hence, we request that you provide us with the latest 3 months bank statement stating Salary Credit with IFSC code and other details reflecting in PDF format"

Now ,will cancel Select and re apply with another number
IDK how some agents are able to provide and some agents still don't know.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am NTB customer with IDFC. I had some relationship in the past with IDFC via Flipkart Paylater which I had closed last year.

Hi Guys,

I will share my successs story of how I got approved for Wealth Credit Card from IDFC bank.

I recieved a call from sales team that I was eligible for IDFC LTF credit card. I clearly told them I am not gonna apply unless I get wealth card. She told she can apply Wealth for me and it will approve for sure.

I trusted her and followed her steps and boom the card was approved on second day and virtual card has arrived.

My monthly avg salary is ~60k and CIBIL hovers between 770 and 780

If anyone wants to apply ensure your work location and current residence is at same City. I can share the agent contact who helped me to apply.

For agent contact check message number #42

I have recieved my physical card in just 2 days check message #43

Edit 1

Update by user @_amit_
WFH so not possible for me.
In her knowledge, WFH with company address (or any company branch) not in same city usually gets rejected later on.
Did u got home & office verification

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
The agent’s primary responsibility is to ensure that applications are approved, as their commission depends on successful approvals. Consequently, they meticulously complete the forms in a manner that maximizes the likelihood of approval.
Bhai the only prob is their home verification..
Card i m getting c2c .
With no doc required

Gaara

TF Ace
Bhai the only prob is their home verification..
Card i m getting c2c .
With no doc required
Back in 2022 they did home and office verification and approved me idfc millennia credit card, I didn't take it.

Now in 2024 they did not do any verification, around 12 agent filled in my form, I did my vkyc at 2 - during vkyc she asked me to install the app and virtual card started showing up on app by 4 in the evening. No home or office verification.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Back in 2022 they did home and office verification and approved me idfc millennia credit card, I didn't take it.

Now in 2024 they did do any verification, around 12 agent filled in my form, I did my vkyc at 2 - during vkyc she asked me to install the app and virtual card started showing up on app by 4 in the evening. No home or office verification.
I m getting Millniea too ..

Gaara

TF Ace
I was not interested in IDFC, Agent kept calling me for a month. To get rid of her I said fill in the form and she got me select, if known that agent is talented, I could have asked her to get me Wealth. 😂