• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Wealth easily approved

avis_

TF Premier
I am NTB customer with IDFC. I had some relationship in the past with IDFC via Flipkart Paylater which I had closed last year.

Hi Guys,

I will share my successs story of how I got approved for Wealth Credit Card from IDFC bank.

I recieved a call from sales team that I was eligible for IDFC LTF credit card. I clearly told them I am not gonna apply unless I get wealth card. She told she can apply Wealth for me and it will approve for sure.

I trusted her and followed her steps and boom the card was approved on second day and virtual card has arrived.

My monthly avg salary is ~60k and CIBIL hovers between 770 and 780

If anyone wants to apply ensure your work location and current residence is at same City. I can share the agent contact who helped me to apply.

For agent contact check message number #42

I have recieved my physical card in just 2 days check message #43

Edit 1

Update by user @_amit_
WFH so not possible for me.
In her knowledge, WFH with company address (or any company branch) not in same city usually gets rejected later on.

Last edited:

APT

TF Buzz
Finally received the card today every thing happened in just 3 days unbelievable.

Unboxing IDFC CC has been the most remarkable experience with no junk papers, carefully detailed the important information.

IMG_20240315_222635.jpg

IMG_20240316_010857.jpg
did you get dreamfolks and complimentary rupay card also?